🅔🅘🅖🅗🅣

Songs:

1. Love Maze (BTS)

2. Wait (Maroon 5)

----------

As you got to school the following day, you spotted Yoongi at the gate with his friends. You were speed walking past them, trying to get away unnoticed, when you heard Jungkook whisper:

"Look, there's Starla!"

"Starla!" Yoongi's loud tone resonated through the school walls, catching a lot of unwanted attention from nosy students. You sighed and turned around, plastering a somewhat tired smile on your face, just praying that everyone would look away. However, everyone stood silent, expecting the worst to happen to you.

"Hello Yoongi." You tried to calm your heartbeat as you carved your fingernails in the palm of your hand, creating small crescent moons.

He got closer to you and wrapped one of his arms arond your shoulders, guiding you to his friends and opened a soft smile. You gazed around uncomfortable, as you notice everyone's eyes on you. Some had their mouths hung open, fascinated by the twist of event but others, mainly girls, stood frozen, completely jealous. Because this was the first time someone had seen Yoongi be affectionate towards a girl.

"Everyone is staring" You mumbled to the boy. Next thing you knew, he raised his voice again and yelled, loud enough so everyone heard:

"HEY! MIND YOUR OWN BUISINESS, DONT YOU HAVE A  FUCKING LIFE?!" You blushed at his sudden words, as your eyes widened and his friends laughed as they shook their heads. Their eyes were all locked on you.

"And who is this?" You heard a deep voice ask. You looked up to find a blue haired guy staring at you. He was handome, very handsome, and somehow that hair seemed to fit him perfectly.

"She's Starla!" Jungkook exclaimed, happily. He got near you and hugged you. You were surprised by his action but hugged him back.

"I'm Taehyung." The same boy stated.

"Nice to meet you." You greeted him. He smirked as he winked and said:

"Trust me, the pleasure is all mine."

You blushed hardly as he laughed and Yoongi cleared his throat.

"This is Jimin." he pointed to a pink haired boy. He opened a wide smile.

"I'm so excited to meet you! Jungkook couldn't stop talking about how sweet you were." he rolled his eyes playfully.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook blushed hard. "I'm sorry I just said you were very nice but apparently no one has an idea of what I meant with that." He rolled his eyes and you laughed again.

You turned back to Jimin:

"I like your hair." You complimented him. His smile, somehow, got even wider. His personality reminded you a lot of Jungkook. He hugged you and said:

"Thank you! It's very nice to see that someone actually appreciates it! They all just mocked me and laughed when I painted it pink. They said, if I recall correctly, I looked like cotton candy." and this time, you let out a really loud laugh, covering your mouth as you tried to lower it down.

"Cute laugh." someone said from your left. You found a tal, blonde boy. His lips were really full but al you could think about was how handsome his face was.

"T-Thanks."

"Aww, she's shy!" he laughed and you waited for him to pinch your cheeks. Somehow, the sound of his laughing reminded you of a windshield being wiped. It took a while but when his giggling came to an end, the boy finally spoke:

"I'm Jin." You laughed due to his reaction.

"I'm Starla." You said as you shook your head. The next boy, however, amazed you...You only found one word to describe him : Sunshine.

"HEYYY! I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-hope. But if you prefer, you can call me by my real name, Hoseok." You were startled by that excited ball of happiness and light.

"Nice to meet you."

"My pleasure."

"I guess I'm the only one left." You turned around to meet the owner of the voice and found a very tall boy in front of you. Surprisingly, what you noticed more about him were his dimples. He looked so cute.

"I'm Namjoon."

"Pleasure." He stared at you for a bit longer and you blushed in embarassment. Yoongi rolled his eyes and pulled you through the halls, his arm still around your shoulders. Everywhere you passed people whispered and commented.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" you whispered to him.

"Do what?" he asked, amused with your shyness.

"Be my friend..."

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?!"

"Because now people are talking about you."

"Trust me, it's not about me they are talking about."

"Thanks, I feel a lot better now." you rolled your eyes and he laughed. "Am I not ruining your image?" you questioned.

"I don't have an image." He shrugged "People created that. I am who I want to be everyday and things in my life change. Right now, I want to be your friend, Starla."

"Does that mean you won't want to be my friend in some time?"

"Who knows.. Maybe that won't satisfy me anymore." He winked and walked inside with you.

As you did so, like what happened outside, the class stood quiet, just watching you come in. He left you at your desk and sat right behind you. He admited that he only started doing so to bother you, but now there was some sense of pleasure that came along with it.

The first classes went by really fast and, as the bell rang for lunch break, you paced outside gasping for some fresh air. You made it to the rooftop and sat on the floor, your back facing the wall. You sighed as you mumbled to yourself,

"What the hell are you doing with your life Starla?!"

However, at the same time, thinking about those seven boys, specially the one that you used to fear, brought you some sense of happiness and comfort. You smiled, admiring the beautiful view.

Suddenly, you heard the door opening wide and seven boys appeared in front of you, each one of them with a lunching bag.

"Found her!" Hoseok exclaimed, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Hello..." You greeted them shyly.

"You don't need to be shy around us, Starly!" Jungkook exclaimed as he pinched your cheeks. "We're all family here."

The other boys just nodded and sat in a circle with you. Jimin was going to sit next to you but Yoongi anticipated his moves, getting there first.

"Hyung!" The pink haired one complained.  "I wanted to sit next to Starla!" the boy pouted.

"Oh, what a shame" Yoongi deviously smirked with a hint of irony "I guess we both wanted the same thing."

(To be continued)

------------------

Hiiii!! 💜

Any thoughts on this chapter???

Please don't be a silent reader 🥺💓

I purple you 💜

REVISED: 05/07/2020