🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨

Songs:

1. Mad at you (Why don't we)

2. All I am (Jess Glynne)

----------------------------

The day went by really fast. When the rest of the boys found out about your relationship, they all congratulated you and teased Yoongi for being the first one to find a girlfriend, due to his famous "We dont date" speech.

It was finally time to go to Jinsoos and Yoongi was walking you there. You thought you could tell her and use the occasion to arrange a date on the bookshop. You were almost certain she wouldn't mind. As you opened the small door that led you inside, you yelled for her:

-Grandma!!!

-Coming! - she replied.

A smiley Jinsoo appeared out of nowhere and stopped at the sight of your hands intertwined.

-No... - she sayed in disbelief.

-Yes.- you both replied.

-Oh my.. I'm so happy for you two!- she opened her arms and gave you both a hug at the same time.

-You know.. - she said- I always knew you'd end up together. I did the best I could to make it happen.

- We know Grandma. Sometimes you were a bit too obvious. - Yoongi rolled his eyes.

-Really? - she laughed.

-Yes! - you exclaimed laughing. - Well my shift starts now so.. I have to go. - you looked at Yoongi who seemed lost in his own head.

-Do you mind that I stay with Starla? - he blurted out the question to his grandma. She opened a wide smile.

-Of course not! Just help the customers that come in okay? Don't forget about them. - she laughed.

-Yes ma'am. - you both replied. She immediately excused herself and went to the back, starting to organize all the boxes she had left.

You sat on your chair and Yoongi placed his tighs on the counter, near you.

-So.. - he began.

-So? - you asked.

-This is what working is like, huh? - you laughed at his innocence.

-Of course not. - you got up from the chair and started pushing around a trolley filled with books. - C'mon, let's work.

You started placing the books in their respective bookshelves and he just followed you around. You stopped in front of a huge shelf.

"Romance"

You admired all the books as your fingers traced the cover of another one of your favorite novels.

-Pride and Prejudice.. - Yoongi mumbled. You nodded as your eyes were locked on the cover of the book. - Don't tell me you're into that crap... - he uttered under his breath.

-Excuse me?!

-Oh c'mon Starla, that's so cliché..

-Yeah coming from an outsider it probably may seem like it, but it's about so much more. - you replied to him.

-I'm not an outsider, I actually read that book.

-What?! - you laughed. - You read this "crap"?

-It's my grandmother's favorite.

-Well she has a nice taste. - you murmured.

-What is that supposed to mean? - he asked.

-That you clearly didn't get the message of the book at all. Otherwise, you would have understood what I meant.

-Oh, please! Elizabeth just wants Darcy to run after her! She wants him to be submissive to her will, or she won't marry him. Poor man, he's so blind by love he doesn't even see it. She's characterized as this massive, genuine, strong minded woman, when her true intentions are, in fact, questionable. To me, Elizabeth Bennet is nothing more than a really well-masked gold digger, who succeeded in her blackmailing towards William Darcy. - you were astonished by his words and your blood was boiling in a wold rage.

-I beg your pardon! - you exclaimed in anger--Elizabeth Bennet is many things but she is not a gold digger! Yes, she's a strong minded woman and, at the time this novel was written, having that charisma was revolutionary! She is one of the first women in society to defy the rules and only marry for love, not for a title. If she only wanted the money, she'd marry that weird cousin of hers when he proposed. But she didn't. She stayed truthful to her beliefs and she decided that she'd rather be alone than being married and miserable just to elevate the social status of her family. She is not afraid to speak for herself and she definitely does not need a man by her side to be fulfilled and truly happy, at least not a man that doesn't deserve her affection. So yes, this "cliché crap" - you gestured in the air- is much more than you'll ever understand. Now tell me, Mister, what do you have to say about this? - he grinned. He loved how you passionately stood up for the books you loved. That fierce look in your eyes was rather exciting for him.

-Well... - he began- I believe I'm dating a girl just like her.

-What? A masked gold digger? - you inquired, lifting up one eyebrow.

-No. A very strong minded, gorgeous and independent woman who does not need any other man besides me by her side. - you giggled softly and he kissed you.

-So what are you going to do about it?-you teased him.

-Well I guess my only choice is follow Darcys path and marry you. - he laughed.

-I hope that wasn't a proposal. - you mocked.

-Sure. - he stuck his tongue out for you. - That would have been the worst proposal in history.

You both hugged and kissed again. You completed each other. He was cold like the night and you were the stars that brightened up his life, that made the chilly weather bearable.

(to be continued)

--------------------------

Hey guys!!
I'm so sorry for the very very very late update but here we are, better late than never right?
What are your thoughts on this couple? I loved writing their fight over pride and prejudice cause truth being told, that's how overprotective I am over my books 😂
Love you all💜