🅕🅞🅤🅡🅣🅔🅔🅝

Songs:

1. Battlefield (Lea Michele)

2. Our Song (Taylor Swift)

-----------------------

As you get there, you feel people stare. You definitely didn't belong in that place, you looked like an outsider, but again, that's all you really were anyways. You find the house you were looking for and knock on the door. No one comes to answer it. Although it seems locked, you decide to try to open it. As you twist the doorknob, you feel the door opening. You get in and close it behind you.

-Yoongi?-you call him. Once again, no one answers. Suddenly, you hear a sound coming from upstairs. You follow it and stop at the sight on Yoongi sitting in front of the piano again. His head hung low as if he was staring at the ground. As you approach him, however, you see his phone on the floor and realize the boy is asleep and must have dropped it.

You sit on the ground, between him and the piano. You start stroking his hair and you see his eyes slowly opening. He frowns his eyebrows in confusion to your presence. Meanwhile, your hand still lays on his hair, caressing it. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, leaning against your hand.

-Hey sleepy.- You give him a soft smile.

-Starla? What are you doing here?

- I was worried...You weren't in school today, you didn't answer my texts

His eyes look sad as he faces the ground.

-I'm sorry-he apologizes.- I should have said something-You raise his chin, locking both of your eyes in eachothers.

-What happened?-You ask him. His eyes fill with tears and he quickly blinks them away.

-I miss her.- He says. You sight.

-Yoongi..I can't believe what's like to lose a parent. I wish no one knew that pain, specially not you. But the fact is...it happened...and now she's in a better place watching you everyday. She's so proud of the man you became. I know you miss her but you know she can't come back, no matter how hard you wish for it to happen...In the meantime, you have your father and your grandma-you paused.- ...and you have me and the boys. -He chuckled lightly.

-My father doesn't care.- he laughs bitterly- And I do not want to put any more pressure on my grandma, she has enough to worry about.

- I guess you'll have to stick with us then.

He smiled as he layed his head on your shoulder. Some time passed, the only sound being your breathing. You move a bit and reached to your backpack. Yoongi opens his eyes and looks at you.

-What's going on? -He asks.

-I have something for you.- You reply, as you take a book out.

He looks at the blue cover with a daisy on it.

-"Looking For Alaska".- he reads- He frowns his eyebrows.- isn't this a girls book?- you open your mouth in shock.

-No!- you retaliated.- It's a beautiful book that could actually interest you a lot.

-If you say so. -he grabbed the book from your hand. You didn't let go and stared at him, eye in the eye.

-Don't ruin it.- You warn him.

-Okay.-He replied calmly. You let go and he kept the book away inside his own backpack.

You stood up, ready to leave the room. You look back as you don't hear him follow your moves.

-Aren't you coming? -you ask him. He nods and gets up. You leave the house and he locks the car. The ride was silent, not an awkward silence tho. A comfortable one, where no one spoke. Because sometimes, words are not needed.
He stopped in front of your house.

-Thank you for today. - he says.

-Thank you for the ride.

He smiled.

-I'll see you tomorrow? - he asks. You nod energetically.

-Absolutely. Bye!! - you waved and got inside, climbing up the stairs and falling asleep, tired from a very long day.

The next morning you wake up, finding your parents downstairs.

-Starla. - your dad spoke.

-Yes, father? - you ask carefully.

-I've spoken to a woman called Jinsoo.

-Uh, What?

-Jinsoo.

-How did you..?

-Oh she gave me a call the day you showed up for work. She's very happy with your work. That's why... You're not grounded anymore.

-Really?! - you ask in excitement.

-Yes, but you still have to work.- Your mom warns.

-Thank you, thank you so much!- You got dressed and left the house.

As you get to school, You see Jungkook with the others. You walk towards them and they all smile.

-Good morning !

-Someone's happy. - Namjoon states.

-Well I'm not grounded anymore so this might as well be one of the best days ever!-you laugh.

You all start to walk inside and they go ahead, leaving you and Yoongi behind, walking slower. You look at him and notice the dark circles under his eyes.

-What happened last night?- You ask.

-W-What?

-You have gigantic dark circles under your eyes.-You stated.

-Couldn't sleep.- He answers.

-Why? Couldn't put the book down?- You tease him.

He blushes for a moment before answering.

-N-No. I haven't started yet.

-I was joking- You laugh.

You got to class and the rest of the day went by really fast with no more incidentes or concerns.

As you got to the bookshop that day, you sat down on the floor, near a Bookshelf, reading one book that caught your curious eye. Jinsoo didn't mind that you did that, she wanted you read as much as you liked. You were immersed in a book about a girl who wanted to find herself and a boy who was pretty sure who he was meant to be. Kind of ironic but perfect at the same time. The fact that they were opposites only made you like their romance even more, after all, people are not always the same.

You see a shadow blocking the poor light given by the old lamp.

You look up and

(To be Continued)

-----------------------------

Hello!!!!

This was a bigger one I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!!

I purple you!!💜