🅢🅘🅧

Songs :
1. Congratulations, ENG. Version. (Day6)
2. Take me to you (Got7)
-----------

You jolted in place as you looked to the boy standing right in front of you.

 Dark hair, tall. Taller than you, for sure.

 He was Yoongi's friend, you were sure of it, but somehow he seemed younger than the others.

 Your eyes widened and your mouth got dry. Somehow, you found some strength to reply:

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you."

"Oh, it's nothing." he smiled, a bunny smile, making him look cute. 

You smiled awkwardly, not really sure about the adequate protocol in situations like these.  

"I'm Jungkook." he continued upon hearing nothing from you. 

"Starla." you replied. 

"I know" he scratched the back of his head as his embarrassed eyes scanned your figure "Do you mind if I take a seat?" he asked, pointing to the empty bench.

"No, of course not." you took your wallet and phone, placing them on the ground. 

You smiled as the package of delicious cookies stared at you. And it only widened once you unraveled them.

 You started eating, not even wasting a second, too focused on your food to notice that the boy had been staring the entire time.

The awkward silence made you look up to the boy again. His eyes shockingly locked on your face, analyzing your every move. 

He really did look like a psycho right now. And so, you cleared your throat, getting him out of his thoughts.

"Oh, I'm sorry, how rude" you mumbled. "Do you want one?" you offered, pointing towards the package.

"No, thanks." He simply replied and gazed blankly in front.

This was getting out of hand. What the fuck could he want? 

"Look, Jungkook... What are you doing here?"

"Well, I-"

"No, don't get me wrong." you cut the boy off in a hurry, causing him to smile "It's just that you're friends with Yoongi... And everyone knows we're not the greatest of friends." 

He snorted, making you giggle a little. 

What an understatement.

"Okay, I give in." he sighed.

"What do you mean?" you questioned, curiosity taking over your tone. 

"I got a text from Yoongi saying you were weak and that my job was to make sure you ate, so you would feel better. Since I had no classes, I dropped by." he chuckled.

Your eyes widened in astonishment. 

Could Min Yoongi actually be worried about you? He usually only cared about himself and his damn social status. This smelled fishy, like some sort of twisted trap. 

"But he..."

"He what?" he inquired upon your apparent loss of words. 

"He literally hates me, he bullies me! Why would-"

" He care?" Jungkook completed and you nodded "Well I don't know. If you want me to be completely honest, being cold is all he ever knew, but somehow he's becoming more interested in you as time goes by. I always catch him staring at you when you try to get away unnoticed through the busy hallways. I don't know why he's acting like this, but he'll kill me if you ever tell him that I just confessed this to you." You smiled sheepishly.