🅕🅞🅤🅡

Songs :
1. Drunk (Ed sheeran)
2. Idontwannabeyouanymore (Billie Eilish)

----------

He got closer to you.

"You are very pretty tonight, but truth being told, I still hate you. Why do you always keep chasing after me?!" he groaned in frustration.

"Excuse me?!"

"Yes, you! You are the source of my problems, just stay the fuck away!"

His anger was palpable.

You sighed and got closer to him.

"C'mon. Let's sit down." He looked confused by your words but obeyed to your command nevertheless.

He sat against the wall of the pub and you kneeled in front of him.

"Give me your phone." you demanded.

"What?" confusion splashed all over his eyes.

"Your. Phone."  you repeated trough your gritted teeth, as you patiently waited for him to place his device on your hand.

"Here." he handed you a condom. 

"You're joking, right? How hammered are you?!"

"Listen girl... If we're going to do it now, we might as well be safe." he raised both of his hands in the air in defeat.

You scoffed in disbelief. It had to be a joke. 

"MIN YOONGI, your phone, NOW!" you yelled and he flinched a bit.

He pouted and slowly reached for it in his jeans, handing it over to you.
You sent a picture of him to Taehyung with a text asking for him to come pick Yoongi up. You glanced at the boy and he was almost asleep. You couldn't allow him that, so you did the first thing that came to mind to prevent that situation.  You raised your hand high and lowered in quickly in his cheek, slapping him as hard as you could. 

A feeling of satisfaction tingled as it spread through your whole body. You've been wanting to do that since the day that stupid boy started to torment you. The time had finally come and you didn't regret it one bit. Of course, you also did it to prevent him from falling asleep, maybe pass out even, but deep down you knew that excuse would never be the main reason. And he probably was aware of that too, but you'd never admit it out loud, not to him. For that was definitely signing your death sentence. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" he yelled in astonishment as your hand left a scarlet mark on his already numb cheek. 

"I couldn't let you fall asleep! Taehyung's on the way so.. Goodnight!" You almost giggled as the boy widened his eyes. 

Yet, you ran as fast as you could, leaving him behind, waiting for Taehyung.

The next morning, you woke up and everything seemed normal, nothing out of the ordinary as if last night was nothing but a blur. People whispered as you crossed the halls, some pitiful, and others angered. You made it to the classroom and sat down, waiting for the teacher.

 As you took your supplies out of the bag and started to doodle a bit on the edges of your notebook,  you didn't pay attention to the loud, rushed footsteps coming towards you and, next thing you knew, a hand slammed on your table.

 You immediately jumped on your seat as you raised your chin and found Yoongi. He was mad, all that rage made him seem scary, but you somehow couldn't help but notice how his skin looked flawless that morning.  You wondered to yourself how that was possible since you were pretty sure it hadn't been a light slap,  but before you could even formulate some words, he spat: