🅔🅛🅔🅥🅔🅝

Songs:

1. HOME (BTS)

2.  If you're not the one (Daniel Bedingfield)

---------------------

You roll your eyes as you turn around, your cheeks turning red as you pace upstairs. He follows your moves with his gaze, astonished by your beauty.

He knew your face was pretty, but his recente discovery about your body, given by those short pyjamas, made him gasp. The thought of your body made him gasp. And in that moment he was more than thankful for being on time to a date.

As you get downstairs, you find Yoongi staring at his phone. His eyebrows were furrowned and he seemed angry.

-Hey.. I'm ready.- he looks up from his phone and smiles towards you.

-You look good. - he says.

-Just good?- You tease him.

He comes closer and kisses your cheek.

-You look gorgeous.- He whispers.

-Thank you.- You mumble as you both leave the house.

You get to his car and he starts driving. He looks concerned, his hands are holding on to the wheel tightly.

-Yoongi..Are you alright?

-Yes, why?

-I don't know..You seem off.

-I'm sorry..

-We can reschedule if you want to..-You suggest.

-No! Really.. I am fine.

-Okay.

-As a matter of fact, we have arrived.

In front of you there's another park, different from the one you visited last time.

-You seem to like parks.

- The are quite enjoyable.

-Why?

-You see how the wind makes the leaves dance and how everything is quiet? How you can hear the birds singing and some people laughing while children play?

- Yes..?

- It inspires me. It inspires me to create, to write, to produce. My goal is to create something, some song, that makes people feel like I do. Like a whole. Like it fulfills me. Like I'm at home and I can smile at last.

-You told me you stopped playing.

-Since my mom left I also stopped composing, creating...but since you came along..I just started doing all those things again. Like I never actually stopped..-You stare at him, astonished by his confession.

- What have you done to me?- He whispers.

His face was close to yours, you could feel his warm breath on your face as he held your chin and looked at you, trying to find some trace of the answer to his question. He lets go and pulls away. You were blushing hardly and he looked at you, his eyes were locked on you and he felt that no matter how hard he tried, he could never stop looking towards you. He was getting interested in you, curious about what you liked and how you became who you are. That precise feeling was bothering him. He was afraid to know you. He was afraid of what those emotions were. He shrugged his head, trying to make those thoughts disappear. It worked. But then he looked at you, and everything came back the exact way it appeared: quickly and out of a sudden.

As you got back in his car, he looked at his watch.

-There's still a lot of time left. You can't get home before school ends or else your parents might suspect.

- What do you suggest?- You asked him.

- My place. - You immediately blushed. - Some movies, maybe..

- Sounds alright. -You whispered. He laughed softly noticing how embarassed you were.

"Cute", he mumbled to himself. What he didn't know was that you were having the exact same thought about him. You liked how his face lit up and his eyes almost closed as his cheeks reached the corner of his eyes. He seemed a completely different person from that cold hearted boy who used to bully you.

"Cute", you thought to yourself.

As you got to his house, your jaw dropped. It was an enormou mansion. The walls were white and he had a huge parking lot outside. He parked the car and you got out, turning around yourself, just to make sure you captured the most out of its magnificence.

-You're drooling.- He stated, interrupting your thoughts. He laughed when you actually believed him.

-Idiot.-You whisper in anger. He placed one hand on your back and led you inside.

Everyone looked at you both when you came in. You felt people staring every step you took. You see a man coming towards you two. He wore a suit and some white gloves.

- Master, the spare bedroom is set for the usual. The bed is made. When you finish, ring the bell, as usual. -He then got closer to him and whispered in his ear, not knowing you were listening:

"The condoms are on the first drawer"

Yoongi looked uncomfortably at you and you blushed.

"Who does he think I am??", you wondered to yourself.

-Cedric...Uh..How can I...You see, she's not actually- He rubbed the back of his neck. Cedrics face turned red as he stuttered in embarassment. He looked at you:

- I'm sorry, miss. I believe I misunderstood..I'm deeply sorry.

You opened a soft smile.

-It's okay.

-I'm Cedric. The main butler.

-Starla.

He smiled at you and left.

-I'm sorry about him.-Yoongi apologized. He seemed to be bothered by something else. However, all you could think about was the way Cedric spoke to you.

"The usual..What did he mean?!", you thought. "He prepared a spare bedroom ..Why not Yoongis?"

-Earth to Starla! -You see Yoongi in front of you. You were still in the main hallway.

-Lets go to my room.-He said as he grabbed your hand pulling you with him.

That gesture made you blush. You have been blushing a lot lately, because of him, most of times.

"Focus Starla, just focus."

-Yoongi.-You hear a stern voice coming from behind you. You turned around on the staircase and saw a man staring at you two. Yoongi quickly got down the stairs and shook his hand.

-Hello father.

Your eyes widened as you looked at that man. He was intimidating, to say the least. His eyes locked on you.

-Who is she?- He asked.

(To be continued)

-------------------------

I purple you :) 💜