T W O

Elle's Outfit

⇜⇝

Finding out they're touring.

Elle's P.O.V

"I'm just sick of doing shitty gigs and no one appreciates it."~Jamie says as Rye talks to someone on the phone.

"Elle can you hurry up?"~Kie asks as I roll my eyes.

"You know you can't be a band without your lead singer."~Elle

"Touche."~Kie says as Rye finally gets off of her phone.

"Gig's cancelled."~Rye

"What?"~The four of us whine as she rolls her eyes.

"If you'd let me finished. Gig's cancelled, we're going to go to a meeting with a manager of a really big band to go see if we can be their opening act on their next tour."~Rye

"Holy shit no way!"~Lee jumps up out of her seat as Kieron and Jamie both cheer.

"Holy shit."~Elle

"Group hug!"~Rye calls as everyone comes together as we jump up and down in sync.

"Okay, okay, we gotta get there before 12:30 and it's 12:10 so let's go!"~Rye

~TIME SKIP~

The five of us walk into the office as Rye and Leonie stand proudly, Jamie and Kieron being themselves and I, of course I'm a nervous wreck. 

"Elle you have to go first, you're the leader."~Rye

"Are we at primary school?"~I ask making her laugh.

"Go on."~Rye says as I manoeuvre past them to stand in front. The door opens, the manager smiles at me and looks behind me before letting us all in.

"Five of you huh? Pretty sweet."~???

"I'm Rob, you can call me Blasko."~He smiles and shakes my hand.

"I'm Elle, this is Rye, Lee, Jamie and Kie."~I say and he nods.

"I spoke to Rye, correct?"~Blasko

"Yeah, that's me."~Rye waves as he nods. We sit together on one side of the table, Blasko sitting across from me as he looks over his papers.