S E V E N T E E N

Elle's Outfit

⇜⇝

Cincinnati, Ohio

December 20th, 2019

Elle's P.O.V

"No need to be nervous, my parents will love you."~Andy says as I look at him.

"I'm not as nervous as you think."~Elle. He nods as he walks into his childhood home, his parent's footsteps can be heard from a few feet away as they engulf him in a hug.

"Hey sport."~His father says as Andy smiles.

"Where's that pretty little lady of yours?"~His Mother asks as Andy turns around.

"Mom, Dad, this is Eleanor."~Andy says as his Mother hugs me.

"You guys can call me Elle."~I say and they nod.

"I'm Chris, this is Imogen."~His Father says and I nod.

"Come on in before you freeze."~Imogen says as I step inside.

"So, Elle, what made you decide to spend Christmas with the crazy family?"~Chris

"My family are a lot crazier than yours, trust me."~Elle.

"I love the British Accent, you make everything sound so much better."~Imogen says as I laugh softly.

"I'm glad someone likes it."~Elle

"I for one think it's gorgeous."~Andy says as he kisses my head.

"Why don't you guys go and get everything upstairs and I'll make some tea."~Imogen

"Will do.~Andy

"How do you like it, Elle?"~Imogen asks as I look at her.

"3 sugars and a little bit of milk please."~I reply and she nods. I follow Andy upstairs as he holds both of our suitcases.

"You okay there love?"~Elle

"Perfect."~He huffs out once he gets to the top of the stairs.

"Yeah, sure you are big guy."~I pat his back making him laugh. He walks to his room and pushes the suitcases in first, walking in behind them as I lean against the wall.