E I G H T E E N

Elle's Outfit

⇜⇝

Cincinnati, Ohio

December 24th, 2019

Elle's P.O.V

Snow fell softly on the ground outside, sticking unlike it does in England, as I finished putting the ribbon in my hair. Andy's family were taking us to some family dinner they have every year, and I'm literally the only Brit there.

"You okay?"~Andy asks, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as I lean back into him.

"Perfect."~Elle

"Good, you ready to leave?"~Andy asks as I nod. He let's go of my waist as I take his hand and follow him downstairs.

~TIME SKIP~

"Oh my gosh!"~I hear a girl squeal as they engulf Andy in a hug.

"Hey Juliet."~Andy smiles softly as she smiles too. (No hate towards Juliet, I love her :) <3)

"I've missed you!"~Juliet

"So have I."~Andy says as Chris and Imogen smile.

"Come with me."~Imogen says as I slip my hand from Andy's grasp and follow Imogen.

"Be careful with Juliet, she's been in love with Andy for as long as I can remember."~Imogen

"Okay."~I nod as she hands me a glass of Sprite. I sip on it as I watch Andy look around. He spots me, excusing himself from Juliet's conversation before walking over and sitting down beside me.

"Happy Christmas Eve everyone!"~One of Andy's Uncles calls as everyone claps before going silent. 

"I'd just like to welcome Andy's girlfriend Elle to the insane family here! She's right there."~He points at me as I furrow my eyebrows.

"How does he know my name?"~Elle

"I told him."~Andy says back as I nod.

"I just want to add something to that."~Juliet stands up as everyone goes quiet again.

"Welcome to the family, but I'm sure with all the craziness here that you won't last much longer."~Juliet says with a small smirk before everyone claps again. Everyone starts chatting and laughing as I pick at my nails, not really liking the entire social situation. My phone starts ringing, causing literally everyone to gasp quietly and stay silent afterwards.