F I V E

Elle's Outfit

⇜⇝

March 19th, 2019

Elle's P.O.V

"Fuck me."~I say as I flop onto the dressing room's sofa.

"Sweaty?"~Purdy

"More than."~Elle

"All five of us combined could fill up an entire bath of sweat."~Jamie says and I agree.

"And that was only soundcheck."~Rye says as all five of us whine.

"Heard some new songs on the setlist."~Jinxx

"Eleanor decided to add Lost and Be Somebody to it and took off some of our older ones."~Kieran says as I move my fringe out of my face.

"You guys are on in twenty, you might wanna get changed and stuff."~Andy walks in as everyone nods. 

I change into my outfit (above) and finish tying my hair back before I breathe in a sigh.

"You're gonna do good, Elle."~I whisper to myself before walking to where everyone was stood to go on stage.

"Alright, drummer on first."~Blasko says as Jamie runs onto the stage. Kieran went next, then Leonie, then Rye as Rye began her guitar solo.

"You're gonna do great Elle."~Purdy says as I psych myself up.

"Fuck this, let's do it."~I say before running onto the stage. I make eye contact with someone in the crowd, my heart beating loudly as I recognise them. His jaw drops as I walk to the mic and take it off the stand.

"San Francisco, let me hear you scream!"~I call as everyone screams like I said.

"We are the Wonders of Elle, and this is our first song, this one is called Kamikaze Camouflage."~I say as Rye and Leonie startup with the guitars. Jamie joins in soon after, Kieran finally joining when appropriate as I move about on stage like I usually do.

"A hedonistic fucker like you, have been."~I say and people cheer.

"And now the blood has stained the white in your eyes, 'cause it takes more than tequila to hide."~Elle. I make eye contact with him again before looking away, turning to my band as they all concentrate on their instruments.

~TIME SKIP~

"Who's excited for the BVB guys?!"~I ask and everyone screams extremely loud.

"We have been Wonders of Elle, thank you so much, San Francisco!"~I call as they all cheer. All five of us leave the stage as I breathe heavily.

"See you guys after the show."~Andy says as he high fives, everyone.

"Good luck."~I smile as he nods. The five of them go on stage as my band go to the dressing room.

"Elle, who was that blonde guy that kept looking at you?"~Jamie asks as Rye and Leonie gasp.

"No fucking way."~Rye

"Harrison's here for his Stag Do."~Elle

"Oh my-"~Rye

"Yes, Tom, Harry, Sam, Tuwaine and fucking Harrison were there. I'm gonna kill myself."~Elle. I flop onto the sofa as they give me a sympathetic look.

"I wouldn't expect them to have been fans of BVB."~Jamie

"Tom and Harrison fucking love them."~Elle

"Ouch."~Kieran

"I have to go to my Sister's wedding tomorrow and see all of them again, communicate with them again. I can't do it."~Elle

"Yes you can! Don't be such a wuss, you're over him and he's marrying your sister."~Leonie

"Good point."~Elle

⇜⇝

smilingdorbyn