E I G H T

Elle's Outfit

⇜⇝

The final day of Tour

Dublin, Ireland

May 15th, 2019

Elle's P.O.V

"Everyone here sounds weird."~Leonie says as I laugh.

"I like the Irish Accent, my best friend comes from Ireland."~Elle

"Last time I checked, none of us speak Irish."~Kieran

"You mean Brendan!"~Rye says and I nod.

"Who's Brendan?"~Jamie

"He went to our Secondary School, left after he got his GCSE results. He was our only male friend."~Leonie

"I wonder if he remembers us."~Rye

"I think he will, he was your boyfriend for two years."~I nudge her as she blushes.

"Speaking of boyfriends, how are you and Andy?"~Jamie

"You have boring questions, but we're good."~I throw a ball of paper at him as he laughs.

"Guys! There's an article about us online!"~Kieran says as we all get up and stand around his phone.

⇜⇝

Who are the Wonders of Elle?

Formed in Kensington, London in 2011, the Wonders of Elle originally consisted of Lead Singer Elle Greene, Guitarist Ryleigh Jones and Bassist Leonie Chandler before they added Drummer Kieran Thompson and Guitarist Jamie Carrington. Signed to Alstar Music, the band did small gigs around the UK and Ireland, occasionally being the opening act for the band Roadtrip, who are also signed to the same Record Label. In the late months of last year, the band joined Black Veil Brides on their reunion tour as their opening act, touring around the USA, UK and Europe. It is rumoured that frontman Andy Biersack is dating Elle Greene, but it's still a rumour for the minute. Tonight is the last night of tour, finishing in Dublin, Ireland. Let's hope they're signed to a better record label so we can hear more from them in the future.

⇜⇝

"At least it's positive."~Elle

"When are you and Andy gonna announce?"~Kieran

"When the time is right I guess."~Elle. The door opens as we disperse from the group formed around Kieran, to see Blasko stood there with a smile on his face.