T W E N T Y N I N E

Elle's Outfit

↜↝

Andy's Outfit

↜↝

London, England

July 10th, 2020

Elle's P.O.V

"I can't believe they're finally married."~I say as Ashley and Rye dance around the hall the wedding was being held at.

"He did it, what a bastard."~Andy says as he sits behind me.

"Isn't it good that Ash didn't give you guys suits?"~Elle

"I know, I'm so comfortable."~Andy

"Way to rub it in."~I say and he laughs softly.

"You look, beautiful baby."~Andy says as I kiss his cheek. The two finish their dance, pressing their lips together at the end as the reception guests clap.

"Can we dance later?"~Andy

"Yeah, of course, we can gorgeous."~I squish his cheeks as he pouts.

"Can you guys stop, you're too cute."~Kieran says as I look at the other three, all of them sitting and staring at us.

"You're the most gorgeous couple ever."~Jamie

"Okay, now you're being creepy."~Elle. The three laugh as I move my feet around on the floor.

"You seem anxious."~Andy says as I look up at him through my lashes.

"I'm okay."~Elle

"You sure?"~Andy

"Yeah, yeah of course I am."~Elle

"Good, if there's anything wrong you tell me okay?"~Andy asks as I nod. Champagne is brought round to the table as everyone but me takes one.

"Not drinking?"~Jamie

"Nope."~Elle.

"How come you don't drink? Is it because of your Father?"~Kie asks and I nod.

"You're still afraid of ending up like him?"~Jamie

"When will she not be? He was awful to her."~Leonie

"I'm just worried that if I start I'll never be able to stop."~Elle

"It's a good reason."~Leonie says and  I nod.

"Elle, come dance with us!"~Ashley says as I laugh. He holds his hand out as I take it, being pulled onto the dance floor as Ryleigh does the same to Andy.

"You guys are insane."~I laugh as I'm passed off to Andy. Andy twirls me around before the song changes, the song Little Things by 1D plays. Leonie gets up and joins the dancefloor, slow dancing with Jamie as I look up at Andy.

"I'm so glad I get to marry you next."~Andy says and I smile.

"I've got a secret."~Elle

"Ooo what?"~Andy

"I'm not allowed to say."~Elle

"Awh c'mon."~Andy

"Tamara's divorcing Harrison."~Elle

"No way."~Andy

"Yep, she's said she's sick of how boring he is."~Elle

"She's always complaining about him, it's about time."~Andy says and I nod.

"I love you."~I say softly and he smiles at me.

"I love you too baby."~He presses his lips to mine softly.

"Speech!"~Someone calls after everyone sat down.

"Andy c'mon!"~Ashley says and he stands up, beginning a toast for Ashley as everyone smiles, remembering it like everything was yesterday.

"To Ash and Ryleigh!"~Andy says as everyone claps.

"Eleanor?"~Ryleigh asks as I stand up.

"As most of you know, Ryleigh and I have known each other for years, and she's always been one to fancy boys that were a little out of the blue. When we were young and starting our band, she found this band called Black Veil Brides and instantly fell for the bassist. Being Ryleigh, she didn't shut the fuck up about him and you know eventually we all got bored of it, but now look at her, look at her, sat up there with the last name Purdy, she fuckin' did it. I'm proud of you Ryleigh, I love you and I'm so happy for you."~Elle. She smiles, wiping her eyes as she gets up and comes to hug me.

"I love you."~Rye

"I love you too gorgeous."~Elle

~TIME SKIP~

I sit on the steps of the venue outside, letting the breeze hit me softly as someone sits beside me.

"I was wondering where you got off to."~Andy says softly as I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I had to get air."~Elle

"Everything okay?"~Andy

"I will tell you, but please don't tell anyone."~Elle

"What's going on?"~Andy asks as I open my bag and take out another positive pregnancy test. I hand it to him as he looks down and then looks right back at me.

"Is this real?"~Andy

"It's real, and I'm scared."~Elle. He puts the test back in my bag, wrapping his arms around me as I lean into him.

"This is our time Elle, this is it."~Andy

"Please don't tell anyone."~Elle

"I won't until you're comfortable with it."~Andy says as I kiss his jawline softly. His hands move to my stomach as he rubs his thumb over it softly.

"I love you both."~Andy

"We love you too."~I giggle and he smiles.

↜↝