T W E N T Y

Elle's Outfit

⇜⇝

Queens, New York

Elle's Birthday

February 14th, 2020

Elle's P.O.V

"Happy Birthday!"~Rye calls as I'd gotten to the bottom step of the tour bus stairs. I smile as I see everyone in the living space, crowded by a huge pile of presents and a cake with an England flag on it.

"You guys are extra as fuck but I don't care because I love it."~Elle

"Come on! Open your presents."~Leonie says as I notice a missing presence.

"Where's Biersack?"~Elle

"Still getting ready."~Jamie replies and I nod. I sit down on the seat as Leonie hurries to hand me a present.

"This is from me."~Lee says as I rip it open to reveal a pair of Airpods.

"Thanks Lee."~I smile as she kisses my cheek.

"Mine next!"~Kieran says before handing me a box. I open it to reveal a pair of new Dr Martens with patches all over.

"Thank you Kie."~Elle.

"Mine next!"~Rye says, mimicking Kieran as she hands me a similar style box. I open it, admiring the Tommy Hilfiger Jacket inside as I smile.

"Thank you Ryleigh."~Elle

"This one's from me."~Jamie says as he hands me a smaller box. I open it to reveal a really lovely necklace with Andy's name on it.

"I just thought 'cause you're both so sickly sweet, you'd want a necklace with his name on."~Jamie

"It's perfect, thank you."~Elle

"This one's joint from the four of us."~Chris says before handing me another box. I open it up to reveal a piece of wood with string hanging off and fairy lights. The word FRIENDS was carved at the top and there were polaroids hanging off the string.

"You guys this is lovely."~Elle

"We didn't really know what else to get you, so we decided to go personal."~Buckley says and I smile.

"Thank you so much."~Elle

"Not a problem."~Matt says as I hug the four of them.