The Grandmaster

(At the guild hall)
"Ok." Bri said with a determined voice. "As much as I love the twins as babies, like they really cute. We need to find a way to fix them and fast. I rather not go through chasing them again and have to discipline my friends."
"I couldn't agree more. We've probably should've done this from the start but maybe we should ask the grandmaster. He would have to know something right?" Micheal said.
"Omg I totally forgot, Micheal can you teleport us to the Grandmaster." Bri said, happy that they finally had a way that might turn stir hie and Brandon back to normal. "Austin do you agree with us?"
"As long as we can get the brat back to normal." Austin just starts to stare at Ritchie. " I don't care what you do."
"Ok then Bri get the twins and I'll teleport us to the grandmaster." Bri grabbed the twins and Austin just stood by Micheal.
(Time skip to when they see JP)
"Ah hello Micheal, Bri, Austin, Twins. Wait WHAT?!" JP started to rub his eyes to make sure he wasn't imagining things. " Uh would you like to explain what happened to the twins."
"That's why we here, we don't know what happened to them." Micheal said.
Ritchie walked up to Micheal pulling in his clothes. " Micheal who's this old man?"
"What old. I'm not old. Listen here Ritchie you need to respect your elders, JP had a angry voice.
"If you're not old then why did you call your self a elder?" Ritchie just stood there giving a creepy smile.
"I'm sorry JP." Bri felt like this was her fault even if it wasn't. "Ritchie is the troublesome kid."
Why this was happening was happening Brandon was just standing next to Austin staying quiet.
"I can tell, but enough of that back to the task at hand." JP gave a little laugh.
"Ah right. When we found them Ritchie had this apple." Micheal hands JP the apple. " we think this is what turned them into little kids."
(From now on this is going to be JP POV cause I'm getting lazy)
"Ah that actually might be the reason. I will have to study on this. It'll take a few days but I think I can put them back to normal. Can you guys deal with them for a few more days?"
They all gave out a sigh and stood quiet until Austin broke the silence.
"Yea we can just please hurry the twins can get really annoying."
"Haha noted." I quickly swallowed some spit as I was a little nervous that I was wrong.
"We'll leave you to it then." Micheal said
The guild leaders went back to the guild.
"Ok time to get to work. I hope I'm right."