The wait

(At the Guild hall)
While the guild leaders we're talking about what they would say to Ritchie and Brandon once they were back to normal Ritchie and Brandon were playing tag, just having fun and not getting in trouble.
"Uh, Bri." Ritchie said pulling on her clothes. " I'm hungry."
"Bri they just ate, Ritchie doesn't need anymore food." Micheal shook his head. Ritchie looked up at Bri and to her it looked like Ritchie was about to cry.
"Come In Micheal look at him. He's cute how could you say no to this face."
"Easy Bri like this, No food ritchie." Now t it chime started to really cry. As this was going on Brandin looked lonely so Austin decided to get up and play with him.
"Now looked what you did Micheal you made Ritchie cry."
"Bri please don't give him food. If you do then you letting Ritchie know that all he he has to do is cry and he'll get what he wants."
"I'll give him just one cookies Micheal and that it. It'll be fine I promise Micheal".
"Bri don't please just don't."
"I'm going to do it." Bri ignoring Micheal, decided to give Ritchie a cookie. Ritchie took one bite of the cookie. " yuck why'd you give me a cookie. Cookies are disgusting and unhealthy. Can I have something better please."
"You should've expected that reaction from Ritchie. You know he doesn't like cookies."
"I know that Micheal but I thought since he was a kid he would like them. I guess not."
Brandon walked up to Bri. " brother Ritchie never liked unhealthy food. In fact the only unhealthy thing I've seen him eat would be vanilla ice cream and 1 piece of chocolate cake but that was only on our birthday, but can I have a cookie please."
"Wow I didn't expect Ritchie to have sweets so much, but sure Brandon of corse you can have a cookie." Bri gave Brandon the cookie. "Thank you Bri."
"It's hard to believe how different Ritchie and Brandon's personality is." Said Micheal.
(JP POV)
"Finally, I finally found a way to fix them."

*This chapter was rushed a little so if it isn't that good then I'm sorry. Also a little note on my other story "FTO to another Dimension" I'm having a little writers block for that story so it might be awhile until the next chapter comes out in that, but I hope you guys do enjoy my stories.*