The storm

(JPs POV)
"This took me 3 hours to find out what happened to the twins but it was worth it. Took me not as long as I expected." JP was so excited that he finally found out what happened to the twins he rushed over the the Dinivus Magia guild hall to tell them.
(At the Guildhall) *no ones POV*
JP came running in the guildhall, once he got there he started to breathe heavily.
"That's was probably the longest and hardest I've ran. Anyways I figured it out." JP still sounded a little out of breath but he a huge smile on his face.Bri and Austin were playing with the twins at the time JP entered so they didn't notice him at first. Micheal was just sitting in a chair drinking beer and he was the first one to notice JP coming in.
"So what made the twins younger and now can we fix them? Micheal took a sip of his beer and Bri, Austin and the twins looked up to see what was happening.
"Do we have to fix the twins right now? Bri picked up Ritchie. "They're so cute and I can't believe I'm saying this but I really like Ritchie as a baby he's cute and *cough cough* my favorite twin."
Ritchie stuck out his tongue towards Brandon.
"Haha I'm the favorite like always." Ritchie began to make fun of Brandon until Bri stepped in. "Ritchie don't make fun of your a brother and Brandon don't worry I like you too." She begins to whisper in his ear. "You're actually my favorite. Don't tell Ritchie though I don't want him getting in trouble."
"Ha understood don't worry Bri." Brandon gave of a cute little smile that made all the guild leaders stop what they were doing to admire it.
" ok ok getting off topic." Micheal quickly looked away to try not to get distracted again.
"Right back to what I was sayin- *yawn*
As JP was talking Ritchie yawned cutting him off.
"I'm going to put the twins to bed."
"But Austin I want to-"No Bri you'll get distracted again I'll put them to bed." Bri crosses her amens and Austin picked up the twins and them to bed. "Night guys." Austin said in the most gentle voice he could. "Night Austin." They Twins said in unison. Austin walked back down the stairs to join the others. "It's a good thing they sleeping it's 9:30 at night and I don't need those two being cranky tomorrow due to lack of sleep."
"Yea your one to talk Micheal."
"Ok listen Austin I'm a adult and right now they're little kids and I know from experience that If kids don't get enough sleep they become even more of a brat."
" ok enough talking about that JP how can we turn them back to normal." Bri was getting a little annoyed now.
"Right right sorry." JP took out the apple they game him. "The apple and a ageist potion on it. Who ever gave them the apple wanted them to become younger so Dinivus Magia would fall, or do I think."
"Yea that's great but how do we fix them." Micheal demanded answers at this point.
"Right sorry all we need is a -*BOOM!*
A loud piece of thunder interrupted JP. To a surprise the twins woke up and started crying.
"I thought the twins liked thunder?" Austin said this with a confused voice.
"Maybe since they're kids they don't like how loud it is." JP Started thinking if that was the reason.
"Maybe but we should go up to see if they're ok." Bri sounded concerned.
"I'll go up to make sure they're ok." Micheal said just looking at Bri. Bri didn't say anything but you could see on her face that she was mad. Micheal began to walk up stairs and went into their room. When he walked in there he saw the twins hugging each other showing fear on their faces. Micheal went up to the twins and started hugging him. With the sweetest voice Micheal has he comfort the twins and said over and over. "It's on you're safe I won't let anything happen to you. You're safe don't worry."