Raining Lust

Fandom: Be My Princess (Love 365)

Pairing: Prince Joshua x Reader

Summary: You and your prince fulfill a fantasy

The rain was just beginning to hit the windshield in front of you. That is what you saw as you drove down the road, anticipating what the evening would bring. You had this planned for awhile, but due to extenuating circumstances and the fickle weather, you hadn't gone through with this plan. But tonight was the night. As soon as you saw the storm clouds approaching you both quickly changed and raced to the car.

You were already breathing heavy as you sat next to your handsome prince. Joshua noticed that you had drawn your skirt up and had a hand between your legs, touching parts he couldn't wait to see. As you exited the main road and found the gravel path, you began to unbutton your sun-dress.

Joshua tried to keep his eyes on the wet path in front of him but the sight of your skin revealing itself inch by inch distracted him. In a few moments he found out that you were without underwear, and were sitting there, naked, beautiful, and incredibly sexy. You reached over and felt through his pants to his erection, already straining from your little show. Involuntarily he sped up, wanting the ride to be over as fast as possible. Joshua reached over and took a nipple between his fingers and you sighed. He drew his fingers down to your sex lightly touching the wetness he found there.

At last you reached your destination. As Joshua parked the car, he looked into his fiancée's eyes, and he saw the look of pure lust he hoped would be there. You opened the door and stepped out into the rain, letting the water bathe your sweet body. He ripped off his clothes, without regard for their condition and joined you. The rain felt incredible, to say the least. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, savoring the moment, until he felt your body against his back. You reached around and started to stroke his already hard cock. Your skin felt cool and wet against his, and it made him even hotter than he already was. Joshua turned around and kissed you roughly, and pushed you against the back of his car.

It had been a fantasy for both of you, to do it in the rain. You had many heated sessions just talking about what it would be like. You pushed him away enough to lift your leg up onto the bumper. You looked so beautiful that way, mouth open in lust, eyes begging your prince to be inside of you. He could not resist you and entered you, with complete ease. You were so wet you felt like slickened velvet on his cock. You held his back hard with your hands, and kissed him passionately.

Joshua had hoped that the two of you would be alone, but at this point he would have loved for someone to see you. He would have loved to step out of his body and watch. He thrusted in and out as hard as he could, increasing his speed as he went. He heard you cry out over his shoulder in the fit of a tremendous orgasm. He knew he couldn't last much longer, but he did his best. After a few more thrusts your fiancé heard you moaning again, and he knew it was time. Joshua felt as if he had entered paradise. He came with a fury that he had never felt before. You were both screaming in pleasure as he filled you. He stilled inside of you as you both came down from your high, and afterward you were both pressed together against the car, barely able to stand, trying to catch your breath.

You looked at Joshua, lovingly and lustfully, and thanked him for the experience. He was still breathless and could only nod in thanks. You kissed him gently and rubbed his back not realizing that it was now covered in scratches and bruises from where you had held onto him. Joshua leaned back a bit and smiled, to which you gave him a questioning look. He kissed your cheek, down to your neck, where he nibbled at the wet flesh he found there. The taste of your skin and the rain was like nectar. He felt himself become more excited again, and he continued his journey to the valley between your breasts. The rain streamed down your chest and your stomach. He suckled on your nipples alternating from one to the other, to which he received a generous dose of sighing and gentle moaning. You were running your fingers through his wet hair, pressing his face closer to your breasts.

He stepped away, and you tried to bring him back, but he stepped away, looking down. You followed his gaze, and your eyes opened wide. He was hard again and you knew that he wanted you, more than the first time. Without hesitation he picked you up, and pressed you against him. His cock found its way to your sex and slid inside. He was in complete control and by the grunting that you were doing, he could tell it was doing the trick. He pressed you against the car again, this time pumping slowly and deliberately. He wanted this one to build until the heights you reached were unimaginable. You were mumbling his name in between gasps. You had never seen him this hungry for you, or this aggressive. And he knew you loved every minute of it.

You came again, one orgasm flowing into the other. He could feel you milking him for his seed, but he would not let that happen, not until you had the pleasure you deserved. After a few more thrusts he could feel his balls twinge. He could not stop this one. It slowly built up through his cock. Soon your screams were combined with his and the orgasm you shared is still beyond his comprehension. He cannot describe it because it was beyond anything he had ever felt. You both fell to the ground, completely exhausted and happy, holding each other still connected at the hip.

Eventually you regained your senses and got in the car. You had brought towels, but you decided to remain wet, savoring the feeling of the rain against your skin. You drove back to the manor and found your way into bed, and fell asleep, with your body resting against his.

He knew then that he had to fulfill your other fantasies as well. There could be no end to the pleasure that you could find together.