"I said I was tipsy not drunk"

Fandom: Be My Princess (Love 365)

Pairing: Prince Joshua x Reader

Summary: A rare quiet night with your prince and a bottle of a wine

You and Prince Joshua sat cuddled together on the couch, a glass of wine in hand. Music was playing quietly in the background.

"Should I open another bottle?" Joshua whispered, pulling you tighter to his side and kissing the top of your head.

You shook your head, looking up at him, sitting your wine glass on the table. "I think I've probably had enough. I'm feeling a little tipsy."

Joshua smirked. "Does that mean if I do this," he placed his hand on your breast through your shirt, squeezing gently, "I'd be taking advantage?"

"No," you giggled, grabbing his hand to make him squeeze harder. "I said I was tipsy not drunk, your highness."

A playful growl left him instead of a verbal answer, and Joshua pounced without warning, his larger body covering yours on the couch. You were only wearing one of his shirts and a pair of panties, which he easily got his fingers underneath.

With a gasp, you arched into his touch, drowning in kisses as he explored your folds with his fingers, sinking one into you. "You like that?" he murmured, biting your bottom lip between his teeth, provoking your hum of approval.

The kisses continued as Prince Joshua slowly fucked you with one finger, dragging out the pleasure until you were whispering the word "more" against his lips. He didn't give you what you wanted right away.

"Shh...I wanna go slow," he muttered, dragging his finger from you before pushing two back in, eliciting a tiny little whine from your lips. Your hands clutched his arms, feeling his muscles flex underneath your fingers.

Oh. Fuck.

Joshua's mouth hovered over your lips and you could smell the scent of wine lingering on his breath. He smiled as your body twitched. "You're always in such a hurry," he teased. "Can't you just let me go slow tonight? Just let me enjoy you."

You groaned, unable to voice how much you needed him.

A third finger was inside you now, slowly thrusting to open you up. You felt your wetness dripping down your thighs, and you knew it was covering Joshua's hand; the fight to keep your eyes open was lost with each little wave of pleasure. Joshua pulled back, watching your face as you came undone with his fingers inside you with a soft smile on his face, he tucked his fingertips up against the perfect little spot on your inner walls.

You might have screamed but you couldn't hear anything except for the rushing of blood in your ears. Your nails were clutching his arms so tightly that he was grimacing, but he didn't stop until you were shaking your head from side to side, pleading for him to stop.

"Too much?" he asked, withdrawing and pressing in for a deep kiss as he pulled your panties down. He could feel you shuddering all over when he pulled back. "Let me take care of you," Prince Joshua murmured, pushing his underwear down. Slotting himself between your legs, he lined himself up, sinking into you with a low groan.

Crying out when he was finally inside you, you wrapped your arms around his shoulders, pulling him in to kiss him again. You both clung to each other tightly, barely parting except for the need to breathe.

"Love you," you whispered in between kisses, "so much."

Joshua smiled, not breaking his pace as he made love to you on the couch, the light of the candles flickering over your skin and his.

You shifted, lifting your legs to wrap them around his waist, deepening the angle of his penetration, and he moaned low in his throat.

"J-Josh, I'm going to cum," you whimpered, pressing your face into his neck.

"Just let go, _____. I've got you," he cooed.

Finishing within seconds of each other, you didn't part immediately, indulging in lazy post-sex kisses until you realized you were probably staining the cushions.

Joshua moved off of you, pulling you into his lap, and covering the two of you with the fluffy blanket that was draped over the couch. You tucked your head under his chin as the two of you sat there quietly, just enjoying the little moments like this when it seemed like the two of you were the only people in the world.