The Limo Ride

Fandom: Be My Princess (Love 365)

Pairing: Prince Keith x Reader

Summary: Your prince gives you some much needed attention on the ride home

You bat his hands away from your chest for the fourth time, shooting him what you hope is an effective glare. Prince Keith has been handsy all night. All. Night. A whole evening of long, lingering glances and sly innuendos and subtle touching that's left both of you on edge through a four-course French meal. A meal at a restaurant with long tablecloths, which offered perfect coverage for the moment when he slid his hand up your leg and you almost gasped out loud.

You hurried through dinner and out the door. When you got in the limo it should have been alright. But then traffic snarled unexpectedly, and now you're trapped, too far away from the manse to get out and walk, and Keith suddenly thinks the barrier between the two of you and the driver is a green light to get his hands under your dress.

You have been going out long enough that you should have been out of the honeymoon phase, that first blissful month you spent rolling around his bed and his couch, and his shower, and the one time on his desk that you will never, ever think of without blushing. At least, you should be able to control yourselves. But, you can't spend a day together without getting desperate. And somewhere between his hand on your back entering the restaurant and you very deliberately curling your tongue around the cherry from your dessert, you are pretty sure you have landed right back in the minutes-away-from-public-indecency category.

It may have been dinner at one of the most elegant, upscale restaurants in town, but you are just fucking horny. And Keith knows it. The smug prince is sucking at the edge of your jaw while he traces his fingers over your leg. You suck in a breath. Why did you think it was a good idea to tease him with that cherry? Keith never backs down from a challenge. He gets that stupidly sexy look on his stupidly handsome face and your blood gets hot and it always ends with orgasms and you really, really didn't think this through.

"Your highness. We can't -"

"Actually, we can." His hand slides up your thigh, thumb just brushing the edge of your panties. You squirm. "And I'm pretty sure you really, really want to."

He traces faint, tight little circles over your damp underwear, and oh, you hate him right now. Because Keith knows exactly how to get you worked up, he knows exactly how far he has to push you before you tackle him onto the nearest flat surface.

But you have limits. You will absolutely die of mortification if the driver notices the distinct rocking motion from your end of the vehicle, and sex with Prince Keith is energetic.

"Keith...Keith," You pull in a shaky breath. "This isn't a g- ohhhh." Your voice breaks as two fingers slip under your panties and dip inside you. Your hips jerk in spite of yourself, and the self-satisfied grin on his face says he's pleasantly surprised at how wet you already are.

"_____. Come on. We're in standstill traffic." He kisses you long, slow, deep, the kind of kiss that makes your toes curl, and okay, he's right, you're not going anywhere anytime soon. "Besides. You're already halfway there."

More than halfway. Not that you will give him the satisfaction. But he's so good at this, so clever and just evil with his fingers between your legs, and as his tongue slides into your mouth and his fingers curl, you forget every reason you were not going to do this.

You slide your palm over his crotch in retaliation, smiling against his mouth as he lets out a groan, but he's moving faster than you are. He presses your back against the smooth leather seat, dragging his hands up your thighs, kissing you hard. "Nope. Not yet." He bites at your ear. "Trust me, _____."

"What?"

"Trust me."

He smothers your soft protests with a brief kiss, a quick nip at your lower lip, sweeping it gently with his tongue, before he slides off the seat and settles between your legs.

Oh. He's -

Oh.

It's probably the worst idea ever, because it's his idea and he basically had to paralyze you with lust to get you on board, but he's pushing your skirt up and hooking his fingers under the lacy fabric of your panties, and then he's dragging them down your legs and your entire body is on fire and if he stops now, you will absolutely die.

It takes your lust-fogged brain a moment to realize that he's moving. He's kissing your thigh, pushing your legs apart, licking his way up the line of your leg until you're all but writhing, biting your lip, because he's so close and you can feel him just breathing on you and -

And then his mouth is on you and you're crawling out of your skin because fuck.

Your head falls back against the seat and you clutch the seat, the door, anything you can reach. You have to be quiet but he always gets you loud, and it's delicious torture as he licks and sucks and slips his fingers back inside you. The lights of the city are soft through the tinted windows, and everything's getting blurry in your eyes as Keith's head bobs in your lap and the tightness starts to build, deep in your body. He shifts your knee over his shoulder, pulling you closer, and his tongue starts to move more firmly, bursts of fire sizzle in your veins.

You bite your lip, your hands fisting in his hair, and oh fuck that thing he's doing to your clit is absolutely illegal, and after an hour of public foreplay you're just so desperate that you're sucking your own lip trying not to scream.

Everything sort of goes white then, shimmering behind your eyelids, and you're not sure if you scream or not because your whole body seizes up under his tongue, tight and hot and just perfect, and you're writhing against him and your hips are bucking uncontrollably and he's holding you down and just fuck fuck fuck.

When you finally open your eyes, Keith's slumped beside you on the seat, grinning. Smug bastard. "I hate you," you manage.

"That's definitely not true." He leans in to kiss you, letting you taste yourself on his mouth. "Besides, it's your fault."

"Mine?"

"What you did to that cherry? You knew I couldn't wait till we got back to the manse."

You grin, hooking your fingers in his belt, tugging. His eyes get wide.

"I think maybe I need to return the favor."