Punishment Fit For A Princess

Fandom: Be My Princess (Love 365)

Pairing: Prince Keith x Reader

Summary: Your prince gets jealous and takes matters into his own hands

"You're going to punish me, huh?" You smirk as Keith walks through the door. He doesn't say anything and quickly picks you up and brings you to his room.

You had just returned from a dinner with the other princes and Roberto had been a little too clingy for Keith's liking.

"Keith? You okay?" You ask, looking up at him.

"Perfect" he smiles. He lays you down gently and sits on his knees, puts your legs around him, and slowly takes his tie off.
You bite your lip and he takes his dress shirt off and leans over you. "Put your hands up" he says quietly.

You do what he says and he ties them to the headboard with his tie, gently enough not to hurt you but tight enough to make sure you can't move. You lean up and start to leave a trail of kisses down his chest and he shakes his head before pressing a soft kiss on your lips. "Not tonight," he whispers.

He starts stripping your clothing and finishes taking his off, all except his boxers.
You can see how hard he is, and your mouth waters at the sight. He leans over you and leaves a trail of sloppy kisses down your chest. He goes lower and lower until he gets to your core.

"Is this all for me?" He breathes out when he notices how wet you are.

"Yes" You moan out.

He licks his lips and presses soft kisses on your thighs before resting his head between your legs. He licks one long stripe on your core and your back arches for him.
His hand comes up and pushes you back down, his fingers digging into your skin. He pushes himself into you and starts to effectively eat you out. Eating you out is not a proper description. He's fucking devouring you.

His hands pull you closer and he pushes his face hard against you. His nose presses against your clit. He uses his teeth and bites down on you softly as he continues to pleasures you. He's desperate for you, you wrap your legs around his shoulders and pull him closer, while moaning his name.

"K-Keith!" You cry out as you try to thrash around in your restraints. You feel your high approaching and don't even have a second to contain yourself before spilling into his mouth. He doesn't slow down and goes even harder as he sucks and bites down.

"Keith!" You pant as your vision gets blurry from the over stimulation. He sticks his fingers into you and harshly pumps them in and out of you, his knuckles hitting your clit with every sharp thrust.

He slaps your ass and lets you grind your hips into him. Your second orgasm approaches and it hits you violently. The restraints burn against your wrists and your legs start to cramp. Over stimulation causes you to go limp, but he doesn't even stop.

"Keith, I can't anymore" You moan as you try to close your legs.

"Come on _____, I wanted more of this gorgeous body," he pouts as he pulls himself up. You look at his face, your cum glistens all over his face and mouth. You desire to touch him, but the tie digs into your wrists.

"Please take it off me" you plead.

He nods and quickly unties it as he massages your wrists gently. "Your so beautiful," he whispers.  He cups your breast and gently sucks on it as he tries to rile you up. He grins excitedly as you run your hands thru his hair and he slides on top of you and slips into you, you moan as you stretch around him and dig your nails into his back.

"Why are you so horny?" You ask him as he pauses to let you adjust.

"I just watched my gorgeous girlfriend cum all over my face, twice, just because I ate her out. I could do this all night," he whispers as he presses a loving kiss on your lips.

You willingly open your mouth and his tongue fights for dominance, and you can taste yourself on him. He starts his slow thrusts and he buries his face into your neck. He starts going faster until the entire bed shakes and doesn't show any sign of stopping.

"Keith.." You moan as he starts sucking on your neck. You can feel the light layer of sweat on his back as you clench around him. He lets out a low guttural growl and pushes harder.

"Let it go sweetheart" he whispers, knowing you're on the edge of another orgasm. You try to hold off but ultimately give in and cum all over his cock. He chases his high and you feel like jelly.

"Keith I can't. Not again" You whimper.

"Yes you can _____." He grunts, trying to reach his high faster. His thrusts become more sloppy and he spills into you as he collapses on top of you.

You feel him soften inside of you and he just stays inside of you  for a while. "You okay?" He asks as he lifts his head to look at you. You nod and give him a gentle smile as he kisses your temple. He slowly pulls out of you and rolls off you and beside you.

"I love you," you whisper as you snuggle into his side.

"I love you too."

The next morning you wake up next to Keith. The memories of last night flash through your mind as you smile. You move to get up but fall back down when you realize you can't. Your body is sore.
You blame your prince.

His eyes open a bit and he rolls over. "What's up?" He asks.

"I can barely walk" You tell him.

He smirks and rolls out of bed and carries you bridle style to the bathroom. "I would apologize, but I'm not really sorry," he shrugs as he turns the shower on.