ㄖ几乇

"Have you already forgotten those nights that we've shared together?" you chuckled as you walked closer to him before placing a hand on his cheeks. Ah, how fun. "You were so adorable. Cold to others yet a huge softy to me," your smile, unwavering as you closed the gap between you two.

You were a master when it comes to these, huh? But humans, no matter how strong-hearted they are, they'd always have a weakness. A weakness left for you to exploit. He didn't pull away, but instead, he returned it. He was mad at himself, how can he let you manipulate him? He was a pillar for god's sake, he should've known how many tricks you have up in your sleeves! Yet as much as he tried to actually hate you, all of his efforts were just futile.

"That was.. before I knew you were a demon," he said as he broke the kiss, creating a distance between you two. "It seemed to me that you still haven't gotten over what you felt towards me. How long has it been? Hm," your smile turned into a smirk, for within a flash, you already enveloped him in a hug.

"Giyuu, I missed you," he gulped as he tried to strengthen himself. He needed to go now, he really needed to. Too much memories are flowing in, and the least he wanted was to be overcomed by his own emotions that he tried to supress. "Don't be a fool. Demons can't ever feel emotions," his voice became colder, yet he did nothing to evade your touch. He missed you. He really did. If only if you were a human..

Aha, it seems as if you were already found out. It was such a cruel thing, to be truthfully honest. Playing with him like a child's toy, toying with his emotions so he'd succumb to you. But it was so fun, to see how he'd break once he realized you were someone who's categorized into the species of those that he was devoted to be the cause of their deaths.

"How cruel. I'm not a normal one. I can face the sun without ever being killed, and I can't ever be killed with blades, no matter what type they are. So who's to say that someone such as I can't ever have feelings?" here it is. He wrapped his arms around you as well, albeit it was quite awkward. He was so easy, and even though he has quite the tough exterior, he didn't provide you much trouble. The poor guy was so depraved of love that he grasped onto it the moment he can. 

Too bad, so sad.

"Why did you.. why did you lie to me?" ah, here was this question. "I loved you so much, that even the thought of you sending me such cold eyes made me want to try and obliterate myself," you let go of the hug to look at him in the eyes. He showed every teensy bit of vulnerability. Such a cutie.

"I loved you. Until now," he said, and his eyes showed the exact truth. No traces of trying to deceive you. If only the same can be said when it came to you. "I love you, Giyuu," you mustered the kindest smile and look you can give him, and somehow, it worked. 

"Take those two to Urokodaki's, he'd train that boy and along the way, he'd find answers to his questions," he said, leaning in close to place a chaste kiss on your forehead, surprising you. Your eyes were wide, even though his form was about to leave. Never did he ever initiated something between you two, causing you to feel all the more surprised.

"Please don't get killed," he said as he turned to walk away, before twisting his neck to look at you from behind. Getting over the shock, you flashed him a gentle smile. "I won't. It's not as if anything would be able to get to me. But Giyuu," 

"Take care," you waved at him, before he took off. Now that he was gone, it was back to you being a loyal servant to your master. Quickly gathering all needed resources, you made a box that'd fit his sister since you knew for a fact that she can't ever go and feel the presence of the sun. Making it sort of backpack-like, you deemed that all was ready for you to carry them to Urokodaki. You also placed a bamboo paired with a thread to make a muzzle that would somehow lessen the tendency of Nezuko biting the hell off of someone.