千ㄖㄩ尺

It was still dawn, the sun has not yet risen up and you can pretty much assume that no one at this hour has eaten their breakfast yet. But, due to your master's training regimen that has been on for about a few days now, he's got to make sure that he wakes up early so that there'd be more time for him to increase his strength, stamina, and other aspects.

Tanjiro right now was still writing things in his diary. "Good morning, my lord. How was your sleep? Do you want me to make something for you?" you asked as you knelt beside him, following his orders to act as a friend rather than a servant. "It was fine, but I knew I'm getting lesser and lesser each day.. Nezuko is really worrying me.." he muttered as he stopped his writing for a bit.

"Ah, your sibling? She's," you paused as you took a quick glance at her sleeping form. "I know that this is just something that is akin to a mere guess, but Nezuko here is regaining her strength by sleeping instead of devouring humans," you finished before flashing a smile at him. He seemed to be quite glad with your answer, a little bit relieved to hear from someone that his sister isn't in a grave condition.

"But anyways, you do need to eat something before starting, or else, you'd feel dizzy from hunger," you said before standing up, Urokodaki's presence in the room pretty much forgotten by you. "Ah, you don't need to," Tanjiro said as he waved his hands around, trying his best to decline your offer, but you're a bit too stubborn, to say the least. "Oh no, I insist. Off I go," you said before standing up and walking outside of the room, taking in the fresh and cold scent of the air.

Jumping from trees to trees, you were heading towards the city. You knew that 'he' was there, and who says that you can't have a little bit of fun before serving your master once more? After a bit more jumping and a few kilometers of running, you finally arrived. You could've just teleported, but what fun would that serve you?

Walking and walking, you tried to use your senses to see and find where he was at. Finding that he was in some sort of alley, you trudged inside and looked around, clicking your tongue at the areas that are less cleaner than the others. "Dirty. How can humans live with all this much trash surrounding some areas?" you scoffed. "Oh, it seems that you've found my whereabouts, Y/n," a voice which is very familiar to you, called out. A smirk erupted from your mouth once you finally saw the owner of the voice.

"It's nice to see you again, Muzan. You've caused so much wreckage during the years that made it into the news that it felt like I was very much, updated," you chuckled before walking closer to him, placing a hand on his cheek. He did not react, his face didn't contort into displeasure nor did he flinch from the contract. Instead, he placed his hand on top of yours, as if he was capable of bringing in authentic feelings.

"If only you've agreed to be by my side, then you'd no longer have to serve these insignificant humans," he said, tucking a loose strand of hair of yours behind your ear, causing a smile to overtake the smirk you've had awhile ago. "Tempting, but I'd rather not. You see, I find pleasure in starving myself before scarfing down my meal. Souls are much better when kept long," you replied, before removing his hands from your cheeks. Intertwining your hands with his afterwards. 

You can say that he's much lenient towards you than the others by a huge marginㅡ and this much is quite a lot. Maybe he's seen you as an equal? A worthy subordinate? Or just someone who's stroner than him in general? Whatever the reason was, you could touch him freely without ever having or experiencing the fear of him ending your life.

Well, it was not like he even can in the first place.

"Still not close to being able to stand under the presence of the sun? If that's the case, I can proudly say that I'm the perfect being, moreso than you," you humoured. "If it was someone else who's said that, their heads would be lying on the ground in an instant."

"But I'm not someone else, sire," you replied, using the terms you'd refer to the ones you serve. Being the egotistical bastard he is, it seems that he liked being on top more than he thought. With that name you called him, he felt that he was someone who had you under, who had you binded him, who had you-

"You liked that too much, huh," you sighed as you looked at the watch on your wrist. "Playtime's over, I need to serve him food before he starts training," you said, ready to embark on your journey to buy Tanjiro some udon. "May I ask, who is it that you are serving now?" he inquired, his hands taking ahold of your wrist, redlndering you immobile.

"Kamado Tanjiro. You were the one that massacred his family, correct? As long as you don't do the same to him, maybe I could spare you from meeting a horrible fate," your eyes met his, both challenging the latter. "Since I amswered your question, I need to go now. May we meet again, ciao," and once you said that, you were now gone, gone from his sight.

Hundreds of years have passed since you two last met each other and to say that Muzan had the desire to have even a mere glance at you was a euphemism. Humans and those who are under him, the mean nothing. And by nothing, I mean actual zero. Negative, if you can. But, when it came to you, he's regarded you as someone who can stand in close quarters towards him without him getting irked nor annoyed, nor irritated, nor the words that have the same meaning as those aforementioned.

Needless to say, being obsessed with you, whom he can describe as utterly perfect, is just an understatement.