千丨ᐯ乇

It's a fact that Tanjiro, as of the moment, feels elation because of him being able to avoid almost all of the booby traps that Urokodaki set up in the forest. But even though he did improve, to say that he was immune to getting caught with it was too far-fetched. He tripped on one of the traps set. Readying himself for he knew he was about to hit the ground, he felt a hand grasp unto his haori, and soon, he felt one arm around his waist to support his whole form.

"Do you want me to carry you instead? It pains me to watch you suffer," you sighed, his form still in your arms. Tanjiro could feel his heart picking up its face. It wasn't that he was touch starved, in fact, he would get hugs from his mother every now and then. What causes this kind of reaction is that you were someone who wasn't blood-related to him, and additional to that, you were very attractive, so this was obviously a natural-

"W-Wai-?!" and before he was able to fully hlgrasp on the situation, he no longer felt the ground beneath him. "It's time for your next trial, my lord," you said with a smile.on your face as you focused towards where you were going. Tanjiro gulped as he tried his hardest to calm himself down.

You can do it, he cheered himself.

You stood at the sidelines, standing still as if you were a statue, unmoving until you were given orders. However, when the training started, you couldn't help but cheer. "Master, you can do it," you said without much enthusiasm, but with the sides of your mouth tugged upwards, it was enough to compensate for your lack of tone.

After Tanjiro getting one thing wrong, his stomach was hit by Urokodaki. And as much as you wanted to interfere, you knew that you'd just hinder his development if you were to baby him too much. Plus, you were ordered to so you can't really do much aside from the occasional encouragements you give him.

Sigh.

"Get in there!" Urokodaki ordered, and with Tanjiro being quite startled, he wasn't able to overcome the shock that easily. Before he kenw it, his body was on mid-air, ready to fall on the body of water below. "My lord!" you shouted, and after that, you immediately jumped after him, pulling his wrist before tugging him towards you so can carry him like a bride.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I fail as a servant- But I truly couldn't help seeing you like that," a tear escaped out of your eye comically as you two fall down. "It's okay! Please don't- AAAAH!" he shouted once he realized you two were currently crashing towards the waters.

"It's fine, the impact would hit me before it does to you, so you can practice being one with the water once we get down there."

"My master told me that as long as he was training, I could take a break from being his servant. But what to do now?" you sighed as you jumped from trees to trees, wondering what to do with the free time you've been given. Should you meet one of the Upper Moons? Or maybe, you could visit Rui since it's been long since you two met. 

Shaking your head, you found no possibilities. So before you knew it, you landed on the ground, twisting your head to the right, to the left to see if anything would be able to amuse you. Until a lightbulb appeared.

Maybe this would entertain you, even for the shrotest bit.

Eternal Paradise Cult, it's been a long time since you've entered his haven. Better yet, a long time since you've caught the sight of him. Due to you taking your time thinking for so long, the sun is no longer up and it the time of the day where demons lurk, finding their next victim. However, it seemed to work in your favor since you've felt the presence of whom you wanted to meet. "Oh! Have you now decided to become one of my worshippers?!" he excitedly said, though you could only chuckle.

"Douma, just because you have rainbow-colored eyes doesn't mean I'd kneel down and pray to you. Plus, I'm an atheist," walking towards him, you proceeded to pass by him before turning your head to look at the said demon. "Mind letting me in?" 

"My pleasure!" he replied, still as enthusiastic as ever. Once inside, you sat on one of the furnitures. It was a wonder how he doesn't ever get irritated for who knows, maybe you'd dirty them or whatever? Without thinking much of anything else, you noticed him sitting beside you causing your eyes to avert towards Douma.

"You know, you're getting better when it comes to faking your emotion. If I was a dumb human, I wouldn't even notice that they aren't authentic," you complimented him. "Thank you. It's such an honor for 'the' Y/n to notice me," he joked causing you to lightly laugh. "Why does it seem like you're mocking me?" 

"Am I? I'm just returning the nice words you've given me!" he stood before standing in front of you, slightly lowering himself so he could face you. "Why are you staring at me like that? Are you thinking of eating me? Don't worry, it's not like you can-" and you were caught off guard once the both of his hands cupped your cheeks, a serene look on his face. "You're very cute, Y/n,"

"I prefer majestic but I guess that works as well," you retorted back at him, though it seemed that instead of causing irration, it amused him. "How much long are we going to stay in this position? You would get cramps you know," though you knew that it would be entirely impossible for him to have that, it was worth the shot to break the unmistakeable tension.

"I was hoping to get some entertainment out of you, but all I get is you trying to flirt with me. Truly unexciting," you said as you took ahold of his wrists, ready to take them off of you. And as you did, you finally stood up, ready to leave to return back to the one whom you're currently serving. "Haha! Still as thrill-seeking as ever. Please do come back again, Y/n. I'd expect to see you more often!" he waved goodbye like a little kid, and poof, you were gone.

"Is this what people call love? You're very much adorable, Y/n," he muttered as he felt his hands that rested on your cheeks. Your skin was so soft, so supple like a baby's bossom. He couldn't wait to get more of it, he thought. Just by merely thinking of it got him excited-

If he could describe you using one word, you're without a doubt, intoxicating.

Extra!

"You know my lord, you're giving me a lot of breaks lately. Is it perhaps I am not doing that great of a job?" you asked him, kneeling using one leg and using the other as a support, whilst your hand, placed on your chest as you bowed.

"N-No, it's not that!"

"Are you not liking my service? I can be of use to you in more ways than one."

"You deserve a break and-"

"I apologize if you feel this way. I suggest that a proper punishment must be given to me."

"No. I won't inflict-"

"I'm too worthless that it would even bother you to put me in my rightful place.."

"Y/n.." Tanjiro could just only sheepishly laugh at your current state right now. You were just so well-poised and elegant that seeing you acting like a child brought humor to him. In a good way of course.