1,000 reads special! (How you met Giyū and Muzan)

The past you had with Muzan.

"I can give you whatever you want. Wealth, looks, everything. All I need is one thing,

your soul."

It has always been like this. You don't even remeber how much souls you have consumed over the past 1000 years. How humorous everything was- people would beg, plead for you not to end the contract, to at least let them enjoy the life they have as of the moment. Unfortunately for them, their wishes can't be heeded.

The cold breeze hit you as you unfolded your fan during the winter night, taking in each of the intricate designs painted on it. It was a gift from one of those who you've served. And as much as you didn't care for them, aside from acting the part because of the contact, you knew as much than to throw it altogether.

The moon was certainly entrancing tonight. It shone, brighter than everything else. And even if it did nothing, it still looked beautiful all the more. "Muzan," you called out, already familiarized with the presence coming close to you. "It's a wonder how you haven't died yet even if you uttered my name," his voice sliced through the cold air.

You chuckled at his statement, closing your fan before turning around to look at him. "You still look as lavishing as ever," you complimented him. A smile come forth through his face, though you knew it was nothing more than a fake. "As much can be said to you as well," he replied.

Silence grew as you two stared at the beautiful sight before you. "I'm not a part of those who've you transformed into demons. I was already one even before you've turned into one," you answered the question he's thrown awhile ago. "It's such a shame that you took such drastic actions. If you didn't kill your doctor, you would've prolly gotten more information than you ever did regarding the Blue Spider Lily."

His eyes widened when he heard you say that. Before he was even able to open his mouth to speak, your mouth was already opened, cutting him. "How I knew that? I was the one who created it. The doctor went on his knees, begging for almost an hour," you sighed as you reminisced the moment wistfully. "I'm not that cold hearted, so of course I did, after all- he offered even his soul to me. Such desperation, I could feel my mouth water even from back then just from imagining the taste," you dryly laughed.

"Unfortunately, I made only two. The other one, I don't know where it is. Plus, the materials he gave me don't exist in this current era," you finally ended. You knew he was about to throw you questions more than you could ever count so you readied yourself to depart. "I apologize. I do not answer queries for free," and as you looked at him one last time, you placed a hand on his cheek, pulling him in closer for you to be able to peck his forehead, his hat not hindering you since you slightly tipped it.

"Looking at how late it is, I must go now before my master wakes up. I do hope we'd have the chance to see each other again," and before he knew it, you were gone from his sight.

Who knew that this one incident would be the reason for his newfound obsession to bloom?

Your past with Giyuu

During the days wherein you're absolutely free, but without a doubt, bored out of your mind, you act as a human, blending in with the crowd to cease your boredness. However, it all soon stopped when you met him.

A new toy to play with, thank god*.

You followed him, far enough to conceal your presence, and close enough for you to not lose track of him. After a few minutes of walking, you saw him sit on a bench, all alone as he seemed to stare at nothing in particular. Truly unexciting. However, you weren't one to give up easily.

You didn't know if the heavens were helping you so that things would turn out to be in your favor, but as the rain poured, you knew just enough what to do.He was still there, unmoving as he did nothing for him not to be affected by the precipitation. Taking out the umbrella you've been carrying awhile ago, you shielded yourself from the rain.

Tomioka could feel himself being surprised after feeling no rain hit him. Yes, he was the pillar of the waters, but that doesn't make him immune to eat, doesn't it? Or maybe it does- he stopped thinking when he finally looked up, seeing someone who he didn't even knew nor was he familiar with.

"You would've gotten sick if you don't do as much as to seeking out for a cover," you said with a smile on your face. He looked at you, doing nothing more. He can say that he pretty much isolated himself from everyone else, not really caring that much for petty human interactions. But, during times like these made him realize that maybe he did need to work on social itneractions.

"Yeah," was what he could only say, making him curse inwardly for his awkward self. You chuckled, he seemed to be more fun than you thought. You sat beside him, internally cringing for your bottom is now currently wet because of the bench being hit with the rain awhile ago.

You still held your umbrella over you two, with you humming a song just to cut through the thick silence. "You have a.. nice voice," he said, his voice quite small. You smile enlarged before laughing quietly, "Thank you."

After this interaction with him, you saw him more often. It was as if he was looking for your presence all the time after that one meeting. Day by day, it wasn't long before you two became lovers. It was such a surprise to you that things took a turn quite quick. Though, with his occupation, you knew that this wouldn't last long.

"Y/n.." he muttered out as you two laid on top of a futon, with him leaning in close to you as you cradled him close to you. You hummed, signalling him that you were listening to what he's going to say. "I," he paused, as if he was going to say something he wasn't used to voicing out. "I love you," and it seemed that he gathered enough courage o say it outloud, albeit with it sounding small. 

"I love you too, Giyuu."

It certainly wouldn't.