Rough Night

Nikki's POV

A long day at the studio, working on new songs for the upcoming album. I've been in the studio for the entire day, I'm fucking tired and worked up. I got out of the studio and it's already getting dark, holy shit, I lost track of time inside that I didn't expect it ending up seeing the sky turn to night, I muttered to myself.

Ugh, I need something to feel less like shit. Mmm, I know just the thing, it's been a while since I've been busy with work. Now I'm looking forward to it, hopefully for what I want is still at home.

An hour later from the studio to my house, I'm starving, something light, I don't want to eat too much and feel full. I parked my car in the driveway and walked to the door.

"Baby, I'm home," I yelled out closing the door on my way in and locking it.

"Hey handsome, I missed you today. How was work?" she said before kissing me on the lips.

"Great but very tiring and starving," I said exhaling loud.

"Well, you're home right on time, I just finished making dinner," she said while heading to the dining table and serving me food.

We ate dinner comfortably, having a nice conversation about our day on the couch. I'm now just admiring her beauty, picturing her under me while I pound her good. She's who I'm wanting all day. I can feel myself getting hard just thinking about it, I'm fucking horny that's what.

She's in the kitchen washing up the dishes from tonight's dinner and dishes she used.

"Hey I'm hitting the shower, I'll meet you in bed in a bit," I told her before heading upstairs and in the shower, I go.

Your POV

Oh my god! I mentally scream.

I've been waiting for Nikki all fucking day, I thought he would come home early. When I noticed he wasn't, I got myself busy; I went out to go buy some sexy lingerie, that I'll be wearing tonight before he gets out of the shower. I showered and made the bed tossing red and pink rose petals on it and around the room. I lit up a few scented candles, not a lot cus I don't want the room to smell strong and overwhelm it.

Once I finished washing the dishes, I quickly ran up the stairs to our room and changed to my new cute outfit. Red lace bra and panties and stocking. I've been wearing my hair up in a lazy bun all day because I know by the end of the night, it ends up wavy. 

I couldn't wait any longer I wanted him now, for him to dry up and get ready for bed I thought it was a long time. So I went to the bathroom once I heard the shower turn off. I'm going in there suck him off and fuck him or let him fuck me. Both? I honestly don't care, we're going to have fun tonight and I'm ready for him.

Nikki's POV

I finished showering, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my hips. As I just did that, a HOT woman with sexy red lingerie on comes inside the bathroom. Holy fuck, I'm getting hard again.

"Wow, you look fucking hot baby girl," I smirked, biting my lip.

She walked seductively towards me without saying a word. She loosened my towel letting it drop to the floor, bending down, stroking my hard cock. Pre-cum is already leaking out of me, looking at her watching me through her long, thick eyelashes, I groan at the sight and without noticing my movements, I'm moving my hips back and forth. Her soft, warm hand wrapped around me feels so good, I tilt my head back, biting my lip.

I just want her to stuff her mouth with my throbbing cock, damn it.

She sees my pre-cum leaking before it drips down she sticks out her tongue licking my tip and wraps her lips on it sucking it out of me.