You Don't Want To Mess With Me

Ugh, I'm sick and tired of Nikki, always accusing me of cheating. Listen big guy, you're not the only one who works late hours and I don't want to deal with another argument everytime I come home. For once, I'd like to sleep with my husband in peace, no accusing, no assuming, no predicting, just a warming or maybe an intimate welcome and off to sleep. Is that so fucking hard to do? He's seriously going to tick me off and I don't know what will happen if he breaks that barrier because I'm no weak bitch, I can handle some aggressiveness with a guy and he wouldn't be the first.

"Can we just please, not argue tonight? I'm tired and I want to go to bed." I say in complete annoyance.

"You always say that, everytime. Who's the damn guy you're sleeping with, huh?" He seethes through his gritted teeth.

"For fucks sake Nikki, I'm not sleeping with no one but you. I wouldn't come home tired if I was screwing another guy, now would I?" I get all smart ass on him.

"You just pretend to be tired so I wouldn't notice."

"Wow, now you're just making shit up. I'm done with this shit, I'm going to bed. And you can sleep on the damn fucking couch!" I yell as I walk upstairs to the bedroom.

"Couch is not made for sleep. I'll be sleeping in bed, whether you like it or not." He says, walking in the room as I'm changing in my oversized shirt and booty shorts.

"Oh, stop being a smart ass Nikki and shut up. I don't want to hear you anymore."

"Oh you can be a smart ass towards me but I can't?"

"Yes, because you're fucking ridiculous with all these accusations on me. Did it ever occur to you that I don't smell like another man's cologne? Or that I don't have any bite marks or hickies around my neck?"

"You may not have it on your neck but somewhere else on your body. Speaking of, we haven't had sex ever since I asked you if you're cheating on me the first time. You don't want to do it with me anymore because you got your legs damn wide open for another man. Haha, I got you now fucking whore."

Oh he did NOT just call me a whore and a slit. This motherfucker is gonna get it right now.

"A fucking whore? You did not just call your wife a whore." I walk towards him.

Before he can say something stupid again I swung my long ass arm up to his face and slapped the shit out of him. His head swings back, bringing his hand up his cheek feeling the heat radiating off of his face and also the anger building up on him. My hands is stinging from the hard slap, that honestly could've knocked him out but with the anger he already had it didn't phase him. It just doubled, I added more fuel to the fire.

He looks back to me and sees me I'm also in anger but not as much as him at that moment. He grabs my shoulders roughly and pushes me up against the wall almost pushing the air out of my lungs.

"You want to fucking mess with me like that? Huh tough girl? What now, you're going to punch me?" He growls.

"You want me to punch you? So I can get that brain of yours set straight and stop acting stupid." I challenge him but I also noticed his eyes, his eyes--

He grabs me again, turns me around and pushes me down on the bed, on my stomach. He straddles me from behind grabbing my arms and holding them on my back and grabs my hair roughly to lift my head up.