I Don't Want This Night To End

Think of this song as a happy version. Ugh, I just love this song and Luke, he's so hot! 😍🔥

Waking up to the feeling of body warmth behind me and light snores behind my neck. It's sixx(😅) in the morning and I'm excited about what's in store today, and just beyond happy. Today is our 5th anniversary and Nikki told me to postpone or cancel any plans I had for this specific day. Why would I have anything planned, if all I want to do is to be with my Nikki all day?

I turn myself to face Nikki who is still sleeping like a cute baby. He's my handsome baby. I love admiring his resting look, his hair sprawled out on his face and the pillow, his plump lips, smooth face. I am always in awe that I married this man, and surprisingly he wanted to marry me, to have me to himself and him only. He owns me and I own him, he is my husband and no one else gets to have him but me.

Nikki makes me feel complete, he always finds a way to make me feel loved and happy. I, of course, love to return the favor in any way I can think of if it's sweet or romantic which we both mostly prefer. We like to have a little bit of fun, but the ones where we admire each other are truly the best and I'm happy I get to experience it every day with my best friend, the love of my life. For the rest of our lives.

At that point in going through my thoughts, I fell asleep again facing him with a small smile on my face. A few hours later, I feel warm a strong arm wrap around me pulling me towards his chest and just snuggle there, not wanting to remove myself from that position. Feeling his skin against mine, I just melt to the touch. His body just radiates with a warmth that makes me wrap my arm around him to warm myself and kiss his toned chest. Both of us facing each other, I lift my head towards his face and kiss his patched chin, tickling my lips. Dragging my lips to his cheek and kiss him there, next his nose, then going to his lips feeling him forming a smile and pressing his lips against mine.

I watch him slowly open his eyes, revealing a pair of sparkly green orbs, still looking tired but form up a cute grin on his face, acknowledging what today is and what he has planned for today. I give him a cute smile and hug him tighter, breathing in his fresh scent from last night's shower.

"Good morning, handsome."

"Hmmm, good morning, gorgeous."

"Happy Anniversary!" as a lift myself up and straddle on him.

"Ugh, 5 years already?" he says with a smirk, as he runs his hands down your body, resting on your cute ass.

"Seriously, that's how you'll react to, on our special day?" you pout and as you were gonna get off of him, he pulls you back on him and brings you down for a kiss, slowly going down to your neck and chuckles when he felt you squirm from the delightful feeling he's giving you.

"I love you too baby. I'll never give you that reaction on our anniversaries, they mean so much to me. The best day of my life, I get to call you my wife, my best friend, my woman. All of this... *caressing your body* beauty is mine."

For messing with you like that you just wanted to tease him and walk off to start the day. So you start grinding on him, giving him a cute innocent smile. His grip on your hips tighten wanting more, he starts grunting and slowly grabs your tank top lifting it. You quickly grab his hands and pin them down above his head, you can feel that he's hard and twitching with desperation.

You lean in next to his ear and whisper, "I love you too."

And you remove yourself immediately before he makes a move on you. You pace out of the room and can hear him grunt and yell at you for leaving him unsatisfied.

Oh, he'll get satisfied when the day is over.

After a couple more hours of preparing and getting ready for our day, we both head out of the house and just wait impatiently what Nikki has up his sleeve. We both get in the car and start heading out to who knows where I am here just watching what streets we're going to get at least a clue on any particular place he wants to take us.