McSteamy

Nikki POV

It's been a long day working nonstop and moving into a new house. They finally brought in my last car from LA, I'll take my girl for a quick drive to get the feel of her new home and new streets we'll be living in from now on (my girl=my Royce).

For now, I'm just going to relax; eat, take a shower, and take a long ass nap. Living alone in Wyoming is very lovely but also sad, I wish I had someone to live with me, wake up to the one girl next to me every day... have sex once in a while, or every day if I'm not busy all the time.

I walk into my house taking off my shoes before kneeling petting and giving kisses to Houdini and Leica, who are also getting used to the new area and weather. The weather will be a bitch but for me, I'm excited to feel winter and deal with the snow outside on the driveway and my truck. All of this is fun, I missed the cold weather and the snow, takes me back to my teenage years with my grandparents. Those were nice moments with them I'll never forget.

Alright well, enough about me, I'll get myself ready to get to bed and rest for a while or I'll just end up sleeping until the next day, which might happen. Either way, let's get these dogs fed and hydrated and get them to take a nap or sleep along with me. They're a man's best friend and I love them to death. At least they keep me company in this huge house in the middle of nowhere with a beautiful view and plenty of lands for them to wander around.

The next day

Well, I ended sleeping the entire night. I'm up pretty early since the dogs woke me up and need to go out to do their business and feed them again. It was a nice beautiful morning, the birds upon the trees chirping and singing along. The cool early winter breeze flowing through, sending chills all over my body. I love it here, I'm happy I moved out of California. I know it will always be my home but out here is a lot better, no news media looking for me taking pictures or asking me personal questions about my new life or anything to put out for the whole world to inform. It isn't necessary to corner me and ask me stupid questions, but forget about that, I'm really loving my new life here out in the wild, watching moose; elk, cows, and horses. Nature and the wilderness are beautiful, also the reason why I wanted to move here.

As I get done with my morning routine, I get dressed and ready to go out to continue welding my knife I've been working on with a local bladesmith. A talented young man teaching me how to weld and other things to create my very own badass blade and I'm very excited about how it will turn out. Love learning something I'm fascinated by, I'll do what interests me in any way and I'll do it until I reach my goal.

As I finished my hours at the shop, my hands hurt a bit but nothing I can't handle and that's just the process to make beauty. Speaking of beauty, as I was heading to my truck, I took a glance at a beautiful young woman walk on the other side of the street with a friend, shopping bags in hand, and heading inside a cafe.

I'm over here thinking-- Damn she's smoking hot, I have to get a closer look and maybe talk to her. I hope she'll be interested in talking to me, I really need to get laid... or maybe she's the one. Agh, don't get ahead of yourself Nikki, she might just chat and leave, she's with a friend you know.

I shake my head from my thoughts and just go for it, I'm Nikki fucking Sixx after all, every cute girl knows me.. well at least I hope she does.

I walk away from my truck and towards the cafe, they entered and walk inside. I don't want to look like a creep as my eyes search for her, even though I am being kind of a creep but a hot creep wouldn't you say? Anyway, I eventually found her sitting in the corner of the room alone, looking at her phone. I'm guessing her friend is busy in the restroom. I ended up buying just a coffee because I already had food prepared at home and I don't want to spend on buying lunch here.