Work Up A Sweat Pt.2

*a week later*

I did end up hanging out with Nikki the next day after our first encounter. He invited me in his house and ended up having a nice light lunch he made for both of us. We talked more, getting to know each other; talking about his kids, his health, and just our common interests. He's a sweetheart in person, I've always loved this man, yeah he's been a rebel in his younger years but he's mellowed out and really matured throughout the years. So I just love this change of himself. And I really want to continue this venture with him, at the moment he's not with anyone, he has his house to himself most of the time. Obviously, his youngest daughter, Frankie stays over until she has to leave. So he's got company once in a while.

Today I woke up really tired. I really didn't want to go to the gym but I can't let my lazy ass win me over. So, I get myself ready prepare my protein shake and all that typical stuff to stay fit. I'm surprised I, neither Nikki have mentioned about scheduling a day to go to the gym together. But I don't want to be always on his ass of everyday on what he's doing so i didn't bother with it and just move on with my day.

On my way to the gym, and just get over this day and hopefully after this it'll get better. I get off my car and this time I drove my truck, yeah a truck. I only own two cars, I may be a car lover but I like to have a minimal amount, which is just 2.

 I only own two cars, I may be a car lover but I like to have a minimal amount, which is just 2

(Not sorry again about cars, that's all you needed to hear)

I'm in the gym, getting ready. I did my warm ups before getting started with the hardcore routine I give myself.

*30 minutes later*

Nikki's POV

I walk in the gym, did my warm up before arriving. I go to the treadmill ready to give it a good run before moving on with bench presses. Then, a person nearby me catches my eye, it's Brandy. I see her already soaked in sweat, her skin is glistening. She's just wearing a sports bra, biker shorts and a pair of biker gloves; her hair up on a tight bun with a bandana wrapped around her head.

Well holy shit, how the fuck she managed to be apart of this private gym? It didn't really matter, I'm honestly happy to see her here at the same gym I go to. She stopped running on the treadmill and moved on to the stairs, she didn't even slow down. She's pretty hardcore in her workout, which I like seeing from her.

Her cheeks are red from the amount of steps she's taking, I can see her already struggling on taking further steps. I'm just astonished that she hasn't stopped, she's slowed down but didn't stop. I on the other hand haven't even started on my run, I've been so mesmerized by her session she finished doing, I want to go over to her and surprise her. The big idiot I am, I walk towards her and throw my arm around her shoulder. She was about to throw a swing until she realizes it's me, her eyes just widened and glimmer at my presence.