Have Me

I walk towards the bathroom, open the door and I catch Nikki jerking off. What do I do?

So I have been dating Nikki for quite some time now. It's crazy that I am dating a sleazy guy, he's known for hooking up with a bunch of chicks and me, well I'm not like that. I'm not all over Nikki to give me pleasure, I told him the first day that I'd like to take it slow and surprisingly he respected with my decision.

I'm still a virgin, I never done anything to experience that bliss feeling on myself. I can't bring myself to make that move, at the same time I do and I don't. I'm just scared and nervous, what if I'm not good, what if I back out at the last minute?

That's always on my mind everytime Nikki and I get intimate but never going to the next level because I told him. He's off course got a feel of me but that's how far I made him go and I noticed he's starting to get frustrated that he can't do anything with me, the only way to make him soften up and relax is cuddling him; we lay down together and he holds me, bringing himself to lay on my chest while I caress his face and massage his fluffball sticking up on my face. I love those moments, he always rubs my thigh and try to get closer to my area but I quickly grab his hand and place on my waist.

This entire week, he's been teasing me hoping I would break and give in to him. We would kiss and when it gets to the point of making out he stops and leaves doing whatever around the house. I get mad and pout that he left me like that or when he starts kissing down my neck  he gives me quick pecks on my neck and leaves. I whine everytime he leaves me like that all bothered but the new sensation; 'hot and bothered' and the throbbing feeling between my legs have come out of it's barrier.

Now I've been desperate to actually go to that next level that I've made him hold on to. Sure he's given me hickies on my neck and chest and one time on my inner thighs while I was sleeping, that's when I slapped him hard as a defensive reaction. We didn't talk all day that day, he was really pissed and I couldn't handle that he hasn't talked to me or kissed me or cuddle with me. I actually cried that he wasn't giving me attention and I've apologized many times throughout the day, until we were getting ready for bed still giving me the silent treatment; I ran towards him, hugged him and showered him with kisses all over his face and cried for hurting him. I told him it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hurt him that bad, it was just a defensive move.

He forgave me but that was the reason that he's been teasing me. For what I did to him a while back.

Now I'm getting this achy feeling in my stomach and my core. I felt ready to do it but also nervous.

Right now we were just cuddling in bed watching tv, he got up to use the restroom. He's lately been going to the bathroom every night after a make out sesh or cuddling and feeling each other lovingly. I've been curious to get up and knock in the door and ask if he's okay or if something's wrong but I didn't want to bother him like that.

This time I'll go up to him. So I get up in bed and walk towards the bathroom, I hear the shower running, maybe I should sneak in and surprise him. When I opened the door slowly, I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. He's not showering, he's jerking himself off, hearing his grunts were loud. That's why he turned on the shower. Oh and he hasn't noticed that I'm inside watching him hehe. I'm noticing he's having a hard time getting himself hard, he's sweating, his face is glistening also because of the steam coming from the water. He's not use to this, he never needs to pleasure himself because he would always have a girl doing that job for him. Well he can stop doing that now.

What do I do?

Well I'm finally going to give in and let him have me. To take me in bed and give him what he's been wanting for so long.