Chapter 1

Lena's pov.

          '... please say something, Lena' I'm standing in front of Kara after her speech about who she really is. My heart's racing so fast in my chest but not as fast as my mind. Why couldn't she tell me sooner? Why did I have to know this from my brother? I have never told her that I knew her secret so why now? After all she may have wanted to tell me on her own. God I'm so frustrated and angry. She ruined everything.

     Is she really crying? I have never seen her like that. She've seen me crying numerous times and yet I haven't. That's a first. It's hurting so bad. I just want to hold her and tell her it's okay, I'm right here, we'll be fine. Although that's a lie. I know it. Nothing is gonna be the same. We lost something in Kaznia and I don't know if we can get it back.

      I'm still thinking about publishing that article about who Supergirl really is. I know it's pathetic even from a Luthor to reveal her best friend's secret identify, like even Lex couldn't do it with Superman. It would not make it less painful for me.

       Luckily a guy told us that they're waiting for us to start the event so I had an excuse to leave without a word.

        I could see Kara's body standing there like its soul left it. Normally I would be the one who hold her and make her feel little less lost in the big world and yet I'm the one who caused it.

      Fantastic, now I hate myself to....

(At the podium)

       I'm looking at the crowd of happy people and I'm the one who knows very well that everybody is happy and excited for Kara except me. I couldn't help but look at Kara. I see the fear and sadness in her ocean blue eyes.

       This is my chance to reval her identity and let everyone know that she is just like us even if she is from another planet. That she is no god, she is no hero she is just another lier.

         I open my mouth to tell the truth but my mouth not capable of doing what my mind wants. It's telling what my heart feels.

       After my speech about Kara being a human who had lied before but made her way out of it and being a good soul after all, I realize now it's time for us to hug each other.

          'You'll always be my best friend' I realize I want it to be true. I look deep into her ocean eyes and let my soul meet with Kara's. God why did my eyes go down to her lips? I thought I get rid of that feeling months ago.

           I'm holding her by her strong arms and I wish I could do it forever but something has changed. There is a black hole on the ceiling.

          As everybody is running she start to run to the opposite direction and I decide to follow her.

         'I guess that's your cue , Supergirl' I was telling her the truth even if it hurts me

          As soon as she ripped off her glasses I'm watching her supersuit changing. I have seen Supergirl's skirt but God her pants is way more sexier.

         Why am I thinking like that again, damit?!

         With that she left. I start to find the entrance and go home. I have nothing to do anymore. She can handle whatever it is that's for sure. Also I'm sure Alex is by her side even if she is in a fancy dress. So I should get going and think about that article once again.

(At Lena's apartment)

         'Hope delete the article' I orderd my A.L.

         'So you forgive her?' it started to ask questions about my event half an hour ago

         'she broke my heart of course I don't forgive her.' I tell it sadly

          'do you want to kill her?' Hope asking me about my plan

          'I'm not a villain, I don't want to kill Supergirl. I just want her to experience the same hurt she inflicted on me....and soon enough she will' I answer it patiently

          I really want to kick someone's ass so I put my contact lenses on, ready to escape to my perfect life

          'now run the simulation' I order Hope

          It's a casual fighting in an alien bar where I could kick some alian butts.

          I get bored so I think it's time to call it a night