Chapter 7

Lena's pov

'Kara can we go home?' I know she is never cold but I feel like I'm about to catch a cold

'You mean whose home?' she asked shyly

'Well I guess it's time to have that conversation...at first let's go to your apartment and we could talk things out...' I hope this won't be an awkward conversation between us.

We do have a lot to talk about.

(At Kara's place)

'We're here, baby.... let's have a talk' she put me down carefully but I can feel her shyness

'It's not a bad talk, Kara. I just want to see everything clear, that we want the same things and also that it wasn't just me being drunk and fearless and confess my feelings.

And that your reaction wasn't due to a fact that you didn't want to rejected me or anything like that....'

I start to realise it's gonna be a huge deal for both of us

'You think that I kissed you because I felt like I had to? I would never do that. I kiss you because that's what I wanted for a while now. At first I denied it. Some people think that coming out to somebody is the hardest thing on Earth.

Rao, they are so wrong.

Learn how to accept your true self is way harder. It took me months to even think about you like that. After that I convinced myself that you would never love someone like me like that. I mean you're a genius and I'm a reporter....so I just kept my mouth shut for so long.'

she's in pain I could tell

'Than we started to fight about me lying to you. Yesterday I wanted to talk about what I said to you about wanting to leave you alone forever, because the last time I felt this alone and lost in this world was the first time I landed on Earth after Krypton got exploded. That's when I found you drunk.

I stopped you because I would never use you and that's apply for you being drunk and me wanting to be with you just as much as me being a Super and you being a Luthor.' a single tear makes it way down on her beautiful, red cheek.

'You're right...I mean about accept yourself first. I struggled with it, too. In my whole life all I wanted to be is perfect.

I wanted to be a perfect daughter to my mother,

I wanted to be a perfect CEO to Lcorp,

but most importantly I wanted to be a perfect friend for you.

In my mind being perfect doesn't include me being gay and also being in love with you.'

her body froze down for a moment then her cheeks become red

'I know we're not together, at least not yet, and it's probably too soon to admit it but I tried to hide it for so long and right now all I want to do is scream into the world how much I love you already.'

well it's a lie, I'd like to do something....I mean someone else too bat that's not the time for that

'Do you want to change that?' her voice drag me back to the reality

'Change what?' I'm confused

'I'm doing it all wrong...' she suddenly become shy 'Lena Kieran Luthor, will you be my girlfriend?'

My mind shut down completely. I heard what she asked but my mind is not capable of processing it or forming a proper answer.

Luckily my body and heart know what to do.

I cup her head and lean in first for a quick kiss...

'Yes, Kara Zor-el'

I can't resist her kissable lips and I lean in again. This time I meet Kara's half way.

Our lips are moving on each other perfectly. It's getting hotter that's when I feel her licks my lower lip which earns a moan from me.

Now she has an opportunity to explore my mouth and I'm more than happy to give her this privilege.

'Kara...' I moan her name and with that she stops

'What baby? Did I do something wrong?' Kara asks me worriedly

'Of course not darling' I lean closer to her ear and whisper into it

'You just made me horny'

I kiss her softly and get up from the couch to get a drink. She just sit there with red cheeks and wide eyes

'Love, you want something to drink?'

She smiles at her new nickname

'hmm...I could definitely use some water' she says with a huge smile

'I love you, you dork' I giggle