Chapter 2

Lena's pov

'Kara, please be safe'

I shout at Kara when I see her fighting with my mom

'Well now I see she had a gut to tell you finally' Lilian's laughing at me about it all again 'I was so sick of trying to find another excuse why I want to kill her. It has nothing to do with her being an alien it's because I can't let you falling love with her' I'm standing there like a little girl who lost her favourite toy.

'so you're telling me that you have no problem with aliens, you're only homophobic, is that right?' I had no idea about that...and also I'm not in love with her or am I?!

'See Lena? I couldn't tell you sooner because I knew she will hurt you for being near to me and knowing who I really am. I'm so sorry' damit I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot her being here. I look at her and realize that she is right. She only want me to be safe, that's why she lied almost 3years to me.

'It's okay, honey. Now I know' I kissed her cheek not wanting to confuse her and my feelings about our relationship.

Something catch my eyes.

I see my mom running to the corner. After a minute she is holding a big gun which is glowing in green.

'That's it Supergirl. Say good bye to your girl' she is laughing at her.

She pulls the trigger

'Karaaa....' I froze for a moment. Everything happened so fast and my mind can't process it. I'm seeing Kara as her eyes get bigger and then she collapse on the ground.

I run to her and hold her head in my lap as I'm playing with her hair.

'Kara please wake up' her heart beat is getting slower with every second

'You can't leave me like that. Please' now I'm crying like a newborn 'I can't lose you...I love you....'

My eyes open up.

Warm tears rolling down on my cheeks and my pj is sweaty. My throat is hurting due to shouting.

Why did I told her I loved her? It doesn't make any sense. I'm straight like I've only been with guys... Wait....to be honest I have had crushes on girls before...Sam...Andrea...I know them for ages and back then on college I might or might not try things out in parties but that's different.... That situation is different because of Kara....

I love spending time with her and from me it's a huge thing... I mean I hate every human beings even myself...

I love hugging her. I want to hold her forever and be in her arms and feel like she loves me too.

I love seeing her in her dresses and looking at her perfect body through them.

No I can't feel it.

I hate her for not telling me the truth.

I hate her for breaking my heart.

I hate her for..... that's not the point....I just hate her because I have to.....I can't fall for my friend.

If I keep distance this feeling will go away like always.

I'm the CEO of Lcorp, I can't let that being a lesbian ruin my career.

I'm straight

I'm straight

I'm straight

I'm straight

I look at my phone and it's only 5 a.m. I know I won't be able to focus so I'm going to have a nice shower and then a coffee.

I will go to Lcorp and do as many work as I could. I don't feel like going home after it so I'll bring a changing clothes too.