✨17✨

What does Shinsou think of you?

[aquarius] ♒️
Inspirational and a cheerful person when in a good mood.

[aries] ♈️
Can be sarcastic, but is polite and hardworking. I like talking to them.

[taurus] ♉️
Sometimes loud, but that's how they express themselves. They always have interesting things to talk about.

[cancer] ♋️
Thinks things through and is kind and strong-minded. They are a huge admirer, and can always boost your self-confidence with their sweet words.

[gemini] ♊️
Strong, protective and loyal, they are like the leader of their class, but not in the Iida sense, they are a natural at leadership and watch out for their classmates.

[leo] ♌️
They're complicated. They have a wide range of emotions and make a deep and complex friendship with you once you figure them out.

[virgo] ♍️
They have a good sense of humour, and know how to respect boundaries, they're nice to hang around.

[libra] ♎️
They have a calm aura and keep quiet a lot of the time, but raise valid points and make a good student, but on the side they are very supportive.

[scorpio] ♏️
Set on becoming a hero, and focused on their dream while also making time to become better with people. They make strong friendships that last long.

[sagittarius] ♐️
Energetic and have a positive attitude, but take things seriously when they need to, but are a goofball and can make anyone laugh.

[capricorn] ♑️
I accept them, and trust them with anything so I feel glad to have a friend like them. They are always happy to give hugs.

[pisces] ♓️
We worked together a couple of times, and message them late at night every now and then, they are actually quite funny.