✨162✨

Before quarantine began, what did you and ??? do on your last day after school?

[aquarius] ♒️
uraraka ochaco
You went to a fairground! Blue, slushie-stained tongues, cotton candy and Ferris wheels! You decided to enjoy every last bit of your time together.

[aries] ♈️
jirou kyouka
You both went to the beach. You prepped up an umbrella for shade, and enjoyed being outside with each other, taking it in turns to play music on your phones until the sunset rose from behind the sea.

[taurus] ♉️
midoriya izuku
You went round his house to have a sleepover, bake cookies and just enjoy time you had left, and besides, his mom loves you!

[cancer] ♋️
denki kaminari
You were dragged to the cinema, to watch whatever film you wanted, and you snuck in loads of sweets you bought beforehand. Safe to say, you had a great time!

[gemini] ♊️
kirishima eijiro
You went everywhere! You visited the mall to buy merch and food, you chased him through the streets, and he gave you a piggyback walking through the park.

[leo] ♌️
momo yaoyorozu
She took you to your favourite clothes shop, and you both chose loads of clothes you wanted to wear whilst in quarantine.

[virgo] ♍️
ojiro mashirao
He took you to a café just outside of the school. You stayed until 'cat hour' where they let cats inside the shop and the food was all free, and you laughed as a kitten wouldn't let go of his tail.

[libra] ♎️
shinsou hitoshi
You went round his house and binged horror films and anime, actually getting him into a load of your personal favourites. It got dark at around 6, so you turned on his blue LED's and continued to watch films like Ouija.

[scorpio] ♏️
mina ashido
You took her to your house, for a sleepover, which turned into an all-nighter as you spent all night laughing at the littlest of things, then laughing harder at the way you laughed.

[sagittarius] ♐️
tsuyu asui
She took you swimming, just in time for the inflatables to come out! She let her little sister come along, and you all messed around and pushed each other of the floats.

[capricorn] ♑️
bakugou katsuki
His mom dropped you both off at an arcade, next to a load of food stalls, so, churros, crepes and huge lollipops in hand, you spent a load of money playing vintage games.

[pisces] ♓️
todoroki shouto
He took you to a Pier, with food stalls, little shops and a beautiful view of the ocean. You walked in the brim of the water underneath the pier before walking to the top to enjoy the view.