✨128✨

A/N: The Black Butler Zodiacs are out! Hope you enjoy and requests are welcome!
~

What does Hawks think of you?

[aquarius] ♒️
They're honest, friendly and likes to do things themselves. However, they're loyal and nice to work with.

[aries] ♈️
Their energy is kinda scary, but they're always up for a challenge, so that's why they're normally my first choice as an accomplice on a mission. Also their witty comments crack me up.

[taurus] ♉️
We haven't spoken in a while, but they're patient and warm-hearted, and they put up with me messing around every now and then.

[cancer] ♋️
Like two sides of a coin, they are emotional and loving one minute, and completely moody the next. It's amusing, to say the least, but their protective side is what shines through the most.

[gemini] ♊️
I can't keep a serious face when I'm around them in a meeting, the tiniest little action designed to make me laugh will have me suffocating while holding my hand over my mouth. I get in trouble for letting a laugh slip while their lively and cunning little smug smile in the corner makes me laugh more.

[leo] ♌️
They're good at coming up with strategies, quite helpful actually, but can be bossy.
Let loose!

[virgo] ♍️
Normally fussy and a worrier, but are smarter than they give themselves credit for.

[libra] ♎️
Despite being a 'romantic' type, they're always hiding behind their hands or hair and blushing at the slightest compliment. They have a more skill then they realise, they're sweet!

[scorpio] ♏️
Passionate individual, and let's me have their spare chicken, so I'm on good terms with them. Just a bit jealous however *through mouthfuls of your chicken* oops, I didn't ask for this one-

[sagittarius] ♐️
They're a free spirit, they don't like following the rules unless they need to, and can be straightforward and informative. Ok now that the boring stuff's out of the way, gimme back my jacket!

[capricorn] ♑️
They're quite miserable when they haven't done enough or often put themselves down, so lighten up! Show me your smile! *pulls at your cheeks*

[pisces] ♓️
Quite the opposite of scorpio, they hide their chicken from me because I have a tendency to snatch it. They sympathise with me when I drop a chicken wing, we end up crying over the waste.