✨85✨

Which one of my OC's quirks do you have?

(If you don't care then that's fine, just move onto the next chapter)

[aquarius] ♒️
Uta Yoru- Taint
A type of purple decaying power lies inside you, when you release its full power it can cause mass destruction, spreading out and giving out tendrils that reach for anything thermal or living. But it will reach for and constrict anything. It remains dormant when your surroundings are quiet, but likes music so you has to wear headphones almost all the time. The first place it escapes from his your extra mouths on your body, so you wears gauze pads over them when you do not need to use your quirk, but it can break through by your back and anywhere else if it's main exits are covered. The taint affects your mental health, so you have unpredictable emotions and can sometimes become violent.

[aries] ♈️
Fuyuko Shimo- Frostbite

You are exceptional in short-range combat as well as long-range, due to the capabilities of you quirk. For short-range, you can bite someone with sharp canines and send a cold chill to where their quirk emits and disable it, but it only works on emitters, so for long-range you can emit a frost layer in the floor that can reach -70°C. Other abilities include: icy breath, turning parts of your body to ice, frosting over an entire arena.

[taurus] ♉️
Suki Izumi- Apparition

The lower half of the body is translucent and makes you float in a ghostly way. Any item of clothing you wear below your waist immediately turns to an apparition. However, you can alter the density of your lower half, meaning that one minute you can make your opponent phase through you as long as you float above them, and the next you can hurt them using kicks as your leg will temporarily solidify. However, the lower half remains non-solidified after the damage had been done and the lower half comes out of contact with the opponent.

[cancer] ♋️
Naku Chinmoku- Banshee

Whenever you raise your voice above a whisper, your quirk activates. You wail like a banshee in combat to weaken your opponent, and from then on can invade their mind with images of their worst fears, immobilising them until they break through your mind tricks by overcoming their fear or you stop wailing. The vision completely impaired their vision, so the distraction as well as the surprise and fear can buy you time to apprehend the opponent.

[gemini] ♊️
Kokomori Hitsujihōn- Ram

You have features of a sheep, and can emit lumps of fluff that can make enemies sneeze by shaking your hair.
Being sheep's legs, your legs are strong and can break bones. You have the ears of a sheep and curled horns.

[leo] ♌️
Kyokī Kizutsuita- Cards Master

Your quirk has different abilities:
•Can make a deck of cards levitate around you and then use them as throwing knives
•Can look at a card and produce a weapon based on that card
•Can enlarge cards to 2 metres and walk on them like a path
Your weapons are a club-themed staff and a huge clown hammer with spades and diamonds patterns.

[virgo] ♍️
Hakari Juuzou- Tech-nosis

Half of your body is metal (different body parts replaced with metal), which allows you to add attachments like guns and trackers, and add technology to your body. You can hack into other computer-based objects or send viruses and bugs to other people's electricity-powered gear. For offence, the metal parts of your body can cause more damage then your human parts, so you use them when striking.

[libra] ♎️
Batto Hanasu- Bat sense

Is half bat, and quirk is both mutant and transformation. Abilities include:
•can send out high-pitched sounds to locate opponents that work by the sound bouncing off the target and returning to you
•excellent hearing
•wings that attach to your shoulder blades and wrists, but can detach from your wrists to fly independently.
•fangs
•can send out a call that can summon other species of bats
•fast reflexes
•when you get mad, an extra pair of wings sprout from your lower abdomen, a small extra pair of ears grow underneath your larger ones and your eyes turn fully black, red markings appear on your face and your lips turn black~ this is when you can tell your quirk's at its limit, but at this point, you becomes deadly and is in hunting mode. You become quicker than before and your senses are even more hyperactive.

[scorpio] ♏️
Yume Kito- Picture

You can send images of whatever you want someone to see directly to their corneas in their eye to render them completely blind, only seeing what you want them to, but it varies on how long the affect lasts on the opponent's  energy levels, which is why you try to tire them out before using your quirk.
If the target is asleep, your images take on the form of a dream instead.

[sagittarius] ♐️
Aito Gurō- Illuminate

You can make objects or people, anything you can see, glow with different levels of intensity, and if you gets it to the right level, you can block the opponents vision and temporarily blind them. You can choose the colour that it glows, and your eyes will glow that colour with it, which is a weakness that can give you away, so you wear glasses that reflect the light from the following object to counter that. Another ability is being able to see damaged or weaker parts of an opponent glow, so you know what to aim for when fighting.

[capricorn] ♑️
Ne Kotone- Lullaby

You can sing to disable your opponent, using different pitches. You can deafen them with higher tones and disable their quirks with lower ones, but your main ability is to mentally paralyse them. Once they hear you, you can use them as your puppets. From then on they will do whatever you please until your quirk naturally disables. It's like sleepwalking, but they cannot wake up unless you say, so they are in a sleepwalking state until they can escape.

[pisces] ♓️
Haruto Yamamoto- Wire Manipulation

You can control copper or plastic coated wires and make them constrict, block and apprehend an opponent, and once you've gained control over them, you can lengthen then to your need. You have to have touched at least one of the wires before trying to control them, otherwise they will constrict the closest living thing, which may or may not be you.