✨153✨

I guess it's time for the Zodiacs to find out their quirks for this book!

What's your quirk?

[aquarius] ♒️
Lunar Energy
If you let yourself bask in the moonlight for long enough, you charge yourself up enough to be able to lift, break, move etc. things with your mind, moon-powered telekinesis.

[aries] ♈️
Chain link
Phantom chains will appear from your back that can be used to restrict and attack, only you can touch and hold them, and an opponent can get hurt from them but can't touch them themselves.

[taurus] ♉️
Mnemokinesis
Whilst another person's distress is at a high level, you can relay memories from their past and change them to appear more happy, more sinister or more scary. These memories, if they become strong enough, can physically interact with the other opponent.

[cancer] ♋️
Guard Monster
You can phase and fuse with the surroundings, and also make them into large monstrous figures that aim to defend you, but will melt away if you gain too much damage to your head.

[gemini] ♊️
Polar Twin
Like your zodiac, it is like having a twin. You can summon a mirror image of yourself that mimics your every move, and impacts the same amount of damage on an object or person, so if you use a weapon to hit someone, your 'twin' will also hit them and impact twice the amount of damage, however your twin's durability is lower than your own.

[leo] ♌️
Hive Mind
If your intentions are the only thing consuming your mind, you can enter another person's thought process and control them while still remaining conscious of your own body, all the affected people you control all follow the hive mind, AKA your mind, and it's commands.

[virgo] ♍️
Appendage
You have an extra grey arm attached to your back in between your shoulder blades, that can increase drastically in size, able to pick up things much larger than you, and block attacks, seeing as the layers of skin are also larger.

[libra] ♎️
Elemental Smoke
You breathe out smoke that can harness multiple elements and their properties of the periodic table, and the smoke can be semi-solidified so it can be manipulated into a sword shape or something similar.

[scorpio] ♏️
Ground Rope
You can grasp part the ground into a rope-like object and then be able to make the ground shake, wave or break apart, even if the ground is a liquid, you can shape it into a holdable rope and manipulate it.

[sagittarius] ♐️
Mirror Maze
You can make mirrors appear around either you or another person to confuse them and make them unable to locate you, however, each mirror is weaker than the one that is opposite it, so if the opponent finds the weakest mirror, and destroys it, then the rest will also break. You can however use the leftover glass shards to make one last mirror as a shield.

[capricorn] ♑️
Crystallokinesis
Your body has crystals fused into your skin that you can manipulate into shards or larger mounds of that mineral that can separate off of your body.

[pisces] ♓️
Insecurity
With every insult you speak towards another, their stamina and willpower will be transferred to you, your voice eventually being able to completely exhaust them, but it only works if they hear the insult, even only part of it.

What would you call yourselves based on your quirks?