✨197✨

What do you do during online classes?

[aquarius] ♒️
You keep your cam and mic off and just watch tik toks when you're not paying attention.

[aries] ♈️
You only attend specific classes, and the ones you miss you just go online where the lessons are saved and do the work when you feel like it.

[taurus] ♉️
You're chaotic family doesn't give you a moment's peace and quiet so you keep your mic and cam off and just listen to the questions, barricading your door shut.

[cancer] ♋️
You have your cam and mic on but normally zone out.

[gemini] ♊️
You keep quiet, and message people while the lesson goes on, but people say they can hear your background music.

[leo] ♌️
You only have your mic on because your camera is broken, but you take that to your advantage and lounge in your pyjamas while working.

[virgo] ♍️
You watch with one earphone in listening to music as you write down notes.

[libra] ♎️
You're only really active when you're in the mood. You always keep your cam off because you don't wake up early and have a bed-head in the mornings.

[scorpio] ♏️
Sometimes you don't join them because you can't be bothered and midoriya updates you on any important information afterwards.

[sagittarius] ♐️
You have your cam and mic on and doodle in you book when the work gets really boring.

[capricorn] ♑️
You scroll though instagram whilst the teacher puts out some questions in the chat, and you answer them later.

[pisces] ♓️
You normally keep your cam off but microphone on and chip in when you feel like it.