✨173✨

What environment is best for your quirk?

[aquarius] ♒️
Dark and moonlit areas work best for your charging times, but once your power is fully charged, your quirk works well anywhere.

[aries] ♈️
Spacious areas that give you enough room to move your chains around.

[taurus] ♉️
Bright areas allow the memories you manipulate to be seen the best.

[cancer] ♋️
Areas with lots of ground, also sandy or gravelly areas work well.

[gemini] ♊️
Hallways that are just wide enough to allow you and your twin to strike without much chance of missing, but also enclosed spaces give you little chance of missing the target.

[leo] ♌️
Largely populated areas with lots of people, but not too loud otherwise you'll lose focus.

[virgo] ♍️
Open spaces so you can resize your extra arm.

[libra] ♎️
Places with pure air, because the smoke with different elements contained within it find it easiest to function when a pure substance surrounds it, but it also works the opposite way, so highly toxic areas are good for your smoke when it produces oxygen.

[scorpio] ♏️
Any environment works as long as you are able to get a good grip on whatever material you are manipulating. Liquids are easily controlled, so places with lots of water are compatible.

[sagittarius] ♐️
Places that are not too humid otherwise your mirrors will blur and steam up, but places that are too cold also freeze up your mirrors, so neutral areas are ideal.

[capricorn] ♑️
You can make crystals fiction like ice, so when you produce a material that forms around you or in large blocks as either offence or defence, you want the crystal to be as solid as possible, so colder areas help with your quirk.

[pisces] ♓️
Environments that are emotionally depressing or gloomy set the atmosphere for your insults to set in deeper.