Chapter one

Eleven knew Hopper wasn't dead, she could feel it in the little hope she had left in her heart, she stared at the bookshelf and concentrated, trying to move it, it didn't work, she cursed under her breath, her powers still hadn't returned after the fight with the Mind Flare in Starcourt mall a year ago, now she was returning to Hawkins, back to her Mike, she couldn't wait to see his stupid face after a year of living in Texas with the Byers family, the family treated her well, Ell still found herself missing Hopper and no matter how Joyce tried she couldn't quite get the eggo stacks to stay up straight.

Speaking of Joyce, the mother of three was beginning to put all the suitcases back into their car, the moving van stood outside with its engine running, Ell hated that, she could tell that the environment was suffering because of puny mouth breathers, it was going to end up like the upside down.
Eleven snapped out of her thoughts when Will popped his head around the corner, the boy had grown considerably taller but he still had his hair in a bowl cut style, which fell into his eyes 24/7 "You ready sis?" Will asked, Ell stood up and looked around "Ready" She followed Will to the car, glad that she was leaving this place, she wanted to see her boyfriend Mike and her best friend Max, she was also ready to see her old friends Dustin, Steve, Lucas and the girl with the red hair that helped them fight the mind flare Robin?

Ell shook her head at Will claiming the shotgun seat and Jonathan throwing his hands up in protest, 'boys' she thought, the two had become like brothers to her, Jonathan often took her on road trips to Hawkins where he would go see his girlfriend Nancy and Ell would go spend time with Mike, Will on the other hand, Ell could tell that he didn't really like girls, she didn't mind that, he was a nice kid and if anyone hurt him they would be dead, that's if she ever got her powers back. She sighed and carried the last of the boxes into the moving truck, she smiled slightly at Joyce before climbing into the back of Joyce's car without complaint, unlike Jonathan who sulked in the seat next to her. She put her seatbelt on and sat back, ready for the long ride back to Hawkins.

Hey
So this is just like an introduction starter
This fanfic is kinda based on a headcanon that my friends told me to turn into a fanfic
So enjoy