Chapter NiNe

After a few hours Nine pulled his hand away from Eleven's cheek "Jesus you've been through a lot... why is there stuff missing?" Eleven glances at her brother "Because I was with Eight but I didn't show you that happy memories because that's a waste of your powers" Nine sighed quietly "So why did you show me all that?" He ruffles his hair and Eleven went back to Mike "Because the bit I showed you at the end? That dude in the Russian uniform?" Nine looked at her and narrowed his eyes slightly "Hopper? Your adopted dad right?" Eleven nodded "I don't think he's dead" A small silence followed her statement "So you think I can find him?" Nine asked, his hair looking like a fluffy bunny "Can you?" Eleven asked, anticipation in her voice "If I had more information on what this... thing is then there is a chance I would be able to find it" he left out the part that he would probably pass out in the process but to him that wasn't important. "Well he once possessed me" Will said like it was a normal thing "Who possessed you?" Nine looked at Will confused "The big chungus monster thing" He explained "Ohhhhhhhh, do you mind?" He sat down at the table and put his hand, palm up on the table, Will sat down and gingerly put his hand on Nine's, he felt Nine squeeze his hand and was brought into the past, still feeling Nine's hand around his.
~Time skip brought to you by Noah and Millie's friendship~

Nine pulled his hands away from Will's and ran his hands through his hair he wiped the blood from under his nose "Wow... okay that's probably enough to find your dad lil sis" Eleven hugged him and he smiled slightly he lifted his eyes to look at Will and felt an overwhelming amount of love Ah shit he thought rubbing his forehead a empathy link he put his head on the table which Eleven mistook for exhaustion "You should rest" Nine looked at her and rolled his eyes "N o" he kept his head on the table and ignored the death stares from his sister and Will. Dustin got a call from Suzie saying to meet her at the new version of star court mall, the group decided to all take a trip there except for Nine since he couldn't risk going into public so soon. "I'll stay with him" Will sat criss cross apple sauce on the floor, Nine looked at him confused and Will just stared at the floor, Nine felt sadness from Will as the group left and Eleven kissed his head in a brotherly way and they all left. Will sighed and glanced at Nine who was pulling the strings of the hoodie "Have you ever played D&D?" He asked and Nine looked at him confused "Never mind it's just a children's game-" Nine cut him off "Whats D&D?" Will looked at him shocked "Dungeons and Dragons?" Nine still looked confused "Is it dangerous?" He asked and Will laughed, maybe some weird tickling feeling in Nine's stomach "No it's a game. Would you like me to teach you how to play?" Nine nodded and Will disappeared to go get all the stuff for the game.

Nine ran his fingers through his hair and slid off the sofa onto the floor, he stifled a yawn and wondered why Will felt love when he looked at him, his thoughts were interrupted by Will appearing dressed in a ridiculously funny purple wizard costume Nine burst out laughing and Will blushed lightly, fanboying because he was so dam adorable "That, my friend is a beautiful costume" Will smirked and posed which made Nine laugh more, once he has stopped laughing and he pulled the hood of the hoodie from his head and his cheeks were red and he was smiling slightly "I don't get what the costume has to do with the game" Will say cross legged across from Nine and set up the game "Well young padwan you have a lot to learn" Nine snickered and Will started to explain the game to him.

~Two hours later~

The group came back with Joyce who they randomly bumped into and Nine was lying on the floor laughing his head off, he had Will's wizard hat on wonkily and Will was trying to stop laughing but every time he looked at Nine he burst out laughing again, Joyce looked at her son and then Nine and decided that she liked anyone that made her boy that happy, Eleven looked at Max and Max went "Should I even ask..." Nine sat up and fell back into Will and laughed even more, Will went bright red and smiled slightly "I taught Nine D&D" The group looked even more confused at that statement but Nine was disgraced by Will leaning over his face and grinning, Nine laughed and booped his nose, comfortable in the embrace of Will.