Chapter five

As soon as Eleven had explained the situation to the whole squad, Steve called up Robin and she turned up in a huge bus, the all yeeted inside and sat on the seats that looked like couches, they were attached to the walls by the windows and that left a huge gap in the middle of the floor, the girls sat on the right and the boys were on the left side, Robin was in shotgun and Steve, since he was the most responsible drove the car. It was only a half an hour drive but for the whole thing Eleven was nervous, she hadn't seen her sister since she ran away to find her mum, and she hadn't seen Nine since she was seven, she still remembered what he was like, he had stunning bright green eyes and black hair that was always a mess, he was always taller than her and had a sarcastic sense of humour, she remembered that he had the power to look into the past or the future, all he had to do is picture the person and concentrate and he would know every single thing that happened in the person's life, it scared her how powerful he could be, she thought he had died from overusing his powers, when it turns out that he ran away, she wished he had taken her with him, but then she wouldn't of gone through all this stuff, even though most of her life was hell, she hoped the hell had finally ended and she wouldn't loose anyone else in her life.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she realised they had arrived, Steve had parked outside a donut shop, he leaned back and looked at Eleven "Any idea where he might be?" She shrugged then suddenly she saw it, the mini van that was being chased by police cars, she shouted at Steve to follow it and he hit the gas, trying to follow the police cars without looking suspicious, she noticed the van swerve and come to a stop, she saw smoke starting to escape the bonnet and she recognised everyone that crawled out, and then it was him, he was pale and he had dark rings under his eyes, he looked bloody exhausted. Steve quickly stopped the car and pretended to park it, she saw Will staring at Nine, he couldn't get his eyes off him, she then heard a bang and jumped out of her skin, she saw Nine on the floor and Eight being dragged away by the gang, screaming with tears running down her face "No" Eleven muttered and stared at Nine's form on the floor, he wasn't moving and she couldn't see his face.

As soon as the police were gone she climbed out the car and ran up to him "Nine! Nine wake up!" She shook him and for a scary two minutes there was no response from the boy, the group had gathered around Eleven who was crouched down on the floor, she could see Will being unable to take his eyes off Nine, and then Nine groaned, he moved his head and looked at Eleven "Sup" he grinned and his eyes rolled up in his head and he passed out.

This was wrote at 2am too so YEET yall