Chapter seven

Once they reached the house Will didn't really know what to do, he didn't want to wake up Nine since the boy was sleeping peacefully on his legs, he looked at Eleven and she shrugged, also not knowing what to do with the sleeping boy. Will gently shook the boy "Nine we're at my house, your gonna have to wake up" he was met with those striking green eyes again "Alrighty" he moved his legs from across the other boys and just sat on Will "Sorry about this" Nine muttered as Will couldn't function, Nine stood up and almost fell over, Will quickly caught his arms "Woah their tiger" he cursed himself at his own words, thinking he sounded too Dad-like "Sorry" he heard Nine mutter, he thought he saw a light blush on Nine's cheeks but that might of been just a trick of the light. Will stood up still keeping hold on Nine's hands "You think you can lean on me and I can help you walk" Nine looked up into Will's eyes and he noticed that he had a flick of orange in his right eye, a defect that made him seem even more perfect to Will.

He snapped out of his thoughts when Nine stood up and put his good arm around Will's shoulders, Will helped him into the house and sat him on the sofa where Steve and Robin were frantically running around trying to find bandages and stuff to get the bullet out of Nine's shoulder, Will left Eleven watching over Nine, who was getting paler and even though he wasn't showing any pain Will knew that he was probably in agony "Robin you've done first aid training right?" He asked while climbing on a counter to get to the top shelf because he's a short boi "Yeah but I don't bloody know how to get bullets out!" Robin said, while Steve stood below Will, ready to catch his gay son if he fell "Why can't we just go to the hospital?" Will heard Robin ask, he fell back and got caught by Steve, he blushed from embarrassment and saw that Nine was watching him with almost closed eyes, a small smile that made Will melt he heard Eleven go "No hospitals, the lab would be looking for him and we can't risk them getting him back and finding me" Will climbed from Steve and looked at Max "Wasn't your mum a nurse?" She nodded "Can she be trusted?" They all looked at Eleven who was watching Nine deteriorate in health as fast as you can say chicken nugget unicorns "No time to bother, Nine needs medical attention now"

~Time skip because ew blood~

Max managed to cover up Nine's story about how he was Lucas's second cousin and how they were running because why not and the police made a mistake and shot Nine (named Jasper) and how they weren't fast enough to get him to a hospital, Max's mum did some medical stuff and the rest of the squad just sat in the front room, Will was nervously biting his nails and totally not freaking out that Max's mum has gotten Steve to carry Nine into his room. He looked up as Max's mum walked into the room "He'll be okay, he's resting now, Will I hope you don't mind sharing a room with him" she rolled up bandages "No it's fine... thank you for looking after Ni... Jasper" Max's mum left and they all sighed with relief "I'll just go check on him" Eleven stood up and and went inside Will's room, softly closing the door behind her. Will looked at the rest "I'll get blankets and stuff because I guess your staying" he went and got blankets and pillows, when he returned he saw Eleven "Out like a light" she said, smiling slightly as he handed her a blanket and pillow, he disputed the rest of the blankets and pillows, he softly opened the door and saw that Eleven had put his yellow blanket over Nine, he could see the bandage showing slightly and he brought the blanket up a bit, moving Nine's dark hair from his eyes he lay on the floor with a spare blanket and pillow and just lay there for a few hours

~Time skip to 5am~

Nine woke up with a gasp and he choked down a sob, Will was a light sleeper so he woke up "Nine are you okay?" He sat up but he couldn't see the boy because it was so dark, he heard another sob and he sighed "Budge up" Will stood up and climbed onto the bed, carful of Nine's whereabouts, he put his arm around the boy and he felt the back of Nine's head against his arm, he rubbed his shoulder soothing the crying boy.