Chapter twelve

Eleven knocked on the door or the boys room and it opened, she walked in and saw Will in the bathtub having a casual nap, she then saw Nine just on the floor spread eagled and dead to the world. "Have fun?" Will yeeted out of the bathtub and Nine groaned "Too. Loud" Eleven laughed and Will just belly-flopped onto the bed, dying inside.

Eventually Eleven managed to get them to breakfast, Nine instantly put his head on the table and died Will looked at Eleven and Eleven gave him a look "Have fun?" Will suddenly remembered what happened that night. The best kiss of his life. He groaned and looked at Nine who still had his head on the table "Yeah, I have a huge hangover though" Steve walked up to the table "Coffee cures hangovers" he gave Will a cup and put a cup in front of Nine who lifted his head just enough to take a sip and then put it back down again. "So we have a plan, but it's awful so today you two can go do whatever you want, cause most of them, except for Eleven, Mike, Joyce and Robin have gone off to do random stuff" Steve said and Will nodded. Nine lifted his head "Wait is there an ice skating rink here?" Steve nodded "Oh and also... can I talk to Robin" Steve looked at Nine weirdly "Her and that girl are just... good friends" he said defending his best friend "Oh I don't give a shit about what her and that girl do when their alone. I actually wanted to talk about something related to that" he looked at Will who was sipping coffee and laughing at something Mike said. Steve recognised the lining and love in Nine's eyes "Yeah I'll take her to you now"

~At a weird corner in the hotel~

Robin was sat with her legs up on the opposite wall, Nine sat, leaning against that wall and put his legs up "So, Steve said you wanted to talk to me about Will?" Nine looked around for any spies "How did he know it was Will" Robin shook her head smiling slightly "By the way you look at him, so rant at me mini-gay" Nine laughed quietly "So me and Will kissed last night.... but we were like super hammered so I'm not sure if he remembers. And I have an accidental empathy link with him and I just ignored whenever I felt love when he looked at me, and that made me think that maybe I felt the same towards him. But what if that love is just friendship love? I know I'm gay but what if he's not gay and it's just so frustrating and aghhhhhhhh" Robin laughed "Calm down small gay. For the record, Will is super gay and obviously is into you, you oblivious little shit. Okay point two, when you two go ice skating, find excuses to hold his hand." Nine nodded "Thank you so much older gay" Robin laughed and stood up "No problem mini gay"