Chapter thirteen ~ ITS CHRISTMAS

This chapter will be a bit of a sappy Christmas chapter, I'll go back to the plot in the next chapter :D

Nine walked into the room that he shared with Will "You ready?" Will nodded, placing a beanie hat on his brown hair, he walked up to Nine with a black beanie and stood on his tip- toes and placed the hat onto Nine's curly dark brown hair. Nine didn't look in his eyes and blushed lightly "Kay lets go" they walked down the stairs and got jump scared by Eleven "MERRY CHRISTMAS" she screamed and Nine froze her in time out of shock "Oops" he unfroze her and Eleven crossed her arms "Really" Nine shrugged and looked at Will who was shookith at Nine's powers "Um... merry Christmas eleven" he hugged her and saw that she had misletoe behind her back "Don't you dare" she giggled and held the mistletoe over Will and looked at Nine, who rolled his eyes and walked towards Will, Will's heart was beating rapidly as Nine approached, then Nine leaned forward and kissed Will on the cheek. Will's shoulders sagged with disappointment, however, he smiled "Wow thanks Nine. Now come on we're gonna be late for ice skating!" Will grabbed Nine's hand and Nine avoided Eleven's stink eye and let Will drag him through the maze like halls of the hotel.

They walked towards the ice rink, breath clear in the cold air, unfortunately it wasn't snowing yet but Will closed his eyes and prayed for snow. They went into the ice rink and put on their skates "Have you ever skated before?" Will asked Nine while he was lacing up his skates "No but there's a first time for everything" Nine grinned and stood up in his skates, Will looked at him "Wow okay so if you can do that then you can probably skate" The I've skating rink opened and people started falling and skating. Nine helped Will up, he could feel the warmth of his hands through his gloves, "Ready?" Will nodded and stepped onto the ice, Nine stepped into the ice behind him, not letting go of his hand, he looked like the scene from Bambi and fell down, legs akimbo Will burst out laughing and pulled him up. Nine blushed "Sorry" Will smiled and brushed the ice off Nine's hands "Its okay, hold my hand I'll teach you" Will started skating backwards and Nine copied his movements, before falling into Will and bursting out with laughter. Will caught him, blushing "Put your toes outwards, like a penguin" Nine nodded and propped himself up again. He managed to skate for a few minutes before Will suggested a spin, he agreed and they span, holding onto each other like their lives depended on it, that's when Nine started to fall backwards which made Will be unbalanced and fell onto Nine, who burst out laughing. Will blushed and looked into his eyes, his face inches from Nine's "Hello there" Nine smirked and booped Will's nose, brushing off ice Will blushed and rolled off Nine onto the ice.

Nine shivered and Will stood up "Do you wanna go back to the hotel?l He asked helping Nine stand up "Yeah okay" they skated of the empty ice rink and returned the ice skates "Hey would you like hot chocolate?" Nine asked and Will nodded "Sure" Nine got two hot chocolates and handed one too Will who smiled and sipped it, claiming a foam moustache in the process. Nine chuckled "You have a moustache" he got a tissue and wiped away Will's moustache "Thanks Nine".

They walked back to the hotel where their friends were waiting, they all opened presents and laughed at baby stories, once they had all gone to bed Nine was sat by the fire, huddled in a yellow blanket and sipping hot chocolate, he watched the snow as it started to fall on the green Russian landscape, Will walked in and Nine looked up at him "Can't sleep?" Will nodded and sat next to Nine who shuffled up closer to the fireplace "I have something for you" Will handed Nine the Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald "Thanks..." Will looked at Nine "What's wrong?" Nine looked away towards the fire "I can't read" he said quietly, Will bit his bottom lip "Do you want me to read it for you" Nine nodded and Will put his legs up on the sofa, Nine day in-between his legs and Will played with his hair, reading the book as the fire crackled near them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
🎄