Chapter four

Nine sat on one of the beds, he had refused to sleep and wanted to contact his sister immediately, Number eight sat on the table opposite him "Are you sure this is gonna work?" He asked, doubting his own powers "You can do it, it will drain you like heck but Eleven's powers will help you remain contract for longer" Nine sighed "I hate it when your right" he mumbled and sat cross legged on the bed, he closed his eyes and focused on calling Eleven into the upside down, he had only tried this once and it had nearly killed him, but he hoped his little sister would help him.

Eleven

Suddenly Eleven was pulled into the familiar black void of the upside down, she looked around for whoever had called he, then she saw him, tall, dark and handsome, those striking green eyes, but it couldn't be? Papa had said he had died from using his powers to much. She slowly walked towards the figure, he turned and she gasped, "Nine?" She could hear Mike asking who's Nine? And she shut her friends out, only concentrating on her brother "Eleven!" He rushed to hug her, she was about to warn him that would make both of them disappear but she actually felt the hug, his cold skin and familiar cinnamon smell smothered her as he wrapped her in a bear hug, of course! He was using his powers combining with hers, which she thought were gone forever "Eleven I haven't got long, I'm staying with Eight, South West Indiana, please come quick, I love you... SHIT" and with that Nine disappeared causing Eleven to be brought back to reality.

Nine

Number nine almost passed out, he fell back into the bed and groaned in pain "Fucks sake" he mumbled, feeling the sweet coldness of unconsciousness pulling on him, that's when he heard the gun shots, he sat up straight and looked at Eight "What now?" She looked through the window "Shit! Police" Nine quickly rolled off the bed and rolled under it, just really wanting to bloody sleep.

Number eight did her creepy voodoo shit and obscured the gang from the police, she quickly grabbed Nine's hand and pulled him from under the bed, together they ran out from the building just as it was blowing up, Nine fell over onto his face from the force of the explosion, he quickly stood up and yeeted into the mini van, hitting his head on the window "I think I'm in too much pain that my body's just like not even bothering with nerve endings anymore" He mumbles, his vision going blurry as the van set off at a speed along the roads.

Hey guys
So like half of this was at wrote at 2am
So ignore my weirdness
And I'm not gonna sleep
So yall
GOOD MORNING