Chapter eighteen

An; I messed shit up so THEY ARE BACK IN HAWKINS IM SO SORRY
TW; shows hint of domestic violence, if you are triggered by it I'm sorry and please talk to someone. My messages are always open.

Will woke up and shuffled closer to Nine, he was freezing cold and needed the warmth of his boyfriends arms, suddenly he hit the floor and he opened his eyes "Nine?" He looked around and the boy was no-where to be seen he burst out of his room and looked around the house "Nine!! Hun? Where are you??" It wasn't until he had scouted the whole house when Will realised that Nine  was gone "He must be out doing something" Will tried to convince himself, sitting on the kitchen table and biting his nails, suddenly Hopper burst into the house "Is Eleven here??" Joyce looked up from her coffee "No... is Nine with you?" A confused look crossed Hopper's face "Nine... oh! No he's not" Will looked at his mother, anxiously chewing his bottom lip "Maybe they're at Mike's" Joyce said hopefully as Will's hands started to shake "Why the hell would they go to Mike's without telling anyone!" He snapped and took a deep breath "I'm sorry but I nearly lost him once... I can't cope if..." his voice broke as he started to cry, Joyce sighed and hugged him "Hey it's gonna be okay, we'll go to Mike's and see if they are there and if they're not then we'll figure something out okay?" Will nodded and sniffed he broke from the hug and went into his room, he grabbed the hoodie that Nine had stole and put it on, holding the collar to his nose an inhaling the smell of his boyfriend, wishing that Nine was okay.

~Time skip brought to you by Bob (rip Bob)~

Will was sat in the corner of Mike's basement the hood of his hoodie on his head and covering his mouth and nose "So all we know is that Eleven and Nine are absolutely no-where to be seen and we have absolutely no idea where they are" Mike said and he sighed, glancing at the old blanket fort that Eleven used to live in and sat on the sofa, next to Lucas and Dustin. Hopper looked at all of them "Hawkins lab..." they all turned to him with confused looks on their faces "But we shut it down..." Mike said, speaking for all of them "I drove past it this morning when I was looking for El, the lights were on but I didn't think anything of it... now I know, they're probably back in there" at that Will almost died, he curled into a ball of sadness "We gotta go get them" Mike looked at Will who stood up and took the hood off his head "Let's go"

~Hawkins Lab~

Nine paced around the room, his pleading father was on the floor in front of him, tied up with ropes with blood down his face "Please Daniel, I've changed!! You were just so annoying when you were younger and I was drunk and  you were just... there" Nine's face contorted with pain at the memory of his drunken farther and he stopped, right in front of the pleading man"Please?" Nine ignored him and made a fist, his farther started writhing with pain as his worse memories overloaded him, Nine looked at the two way mirror that was on the wall beside him, he knew that 'papa' and Eleven were watching, he imagined how Eleven felt, seeing her brother not even trying to resist the lust of torturing someone who had hurt him in the past, he opened his fist and his farther fell onto the floor "Than.." he was interrupted by Nine kicking him in the gut "Your still a fucking dickhead Carl" His father nodded and whimpered slightly as his son walked out the room, with a dangerous look in his eyes. He glanced at Eleven who got pushed into the room by a random guard.

Nine instantly collapsed into the wall and slunk onto the floor, he wiped the blood from on his top lip "Why are we here... Papa" the grey haired man looked at him and smirked evilly "Well I am forcing you to torture who you hate to see if the real world ruined you, and then you and Eleven are going to open the gates of the upside down for me" Nine put his head in his hands and sighed "Don't you ever learn, it never goes well!" The scientist slammed his hands on the table and Nine flinched "We, WILL control the upside down" Nine just nodded, knowing that if he didn't agree he'd probably be forced to torture his father again, he turned and watched Eleven try to torture a random person "I can't do it!!" She shouted and a guard dragged her out "You know what happens" Papa raises his hand and Eleven braced herself for impact, Nine grabbed the scientist's wrist and held it in his strong grip "No one, hurts my little sister", Papa secretly grabbed a syringe with a tranquilliser inside and raised his free hand and stabbed Nine in the shoulder, Nine instantly collapsed onto the floor, Eleven screams and shakes him "NINE!!" His eyes shut and everything went black.

An; OKAY I HAVE TO ADD THIS

SO MANY READS LIKE WOW THANK YOU-
especially if I don't know you irl and are forcing you to read this 😂
Ly all~ Gay trash