Chapter three

The Byers family arrived back in Hawkins, their home until they moved to Texas so the press and Russians would forget about Eleven, as if they would recognise her, her hair had grown into beautiful brown curls that reached her shoulders, making her look older, Joyce glanced at the back and caught her adopted daughter's eye, they shared a smile and heard a whoop of joy come from outside the car, the family climbed out and were instantly greeted by all their friends, Ell hugged her best friend Max, the girl looked like she had been taking her brothers death well, considering it was almost the anniversary of when the mind flare started its plan to take over Hawkins. That's when she saw Mike, he gave her a smile and she rushed up to him and hugged him so tightly that he probably couldn't breath, then he kissed her, she smiled against his lips and kissed him back.

~Time skip brought to you by Will's gayness~

The whole squad was crowded into Joyce's living room, Eleven was curled up next to Mike and Max and Lucas were taking the piss out of Dustin because his girlfriend Susie was due to visit in a week, Will was the only one not talking to someone, they were being babysat by Steve and he was busy doing some work that Robin made him do.

Will took a deep breath, it was time "Guys?" He asked, his voice had deepened since they had left so his friends all payed attention to him "I have something to say" he stood up and climbed onto the table and just pointed at Steve "I'm..." he saw Eleven smile slightly, she gave him a small nod, telling him to do on "Gay" he jumped off the table, everyone looked at each other and he saw Lucas hand Max a ten dollar note "We know" Dustin said, smiling slightly, Will looked around the room and everyone was agreeing "Wow" he muttered and sat down, but he felt like there was a weight lifted off his shoulders, "Now we gotta find you a man" Max said, Will rolled his eyes.

Eleven shot up, sitting straight "Ell?" Mike asked looking at his girlfriend with concern "Someone's trying too contact me" she muttered, everyone looked at each other, the same determination that Will had seen when they fought with the monsters of the upside down "Okay, you know what to do Ell" she nodded and went to get a blindfold, time to try and see if her powers worked.