Prologue

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

"ɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀʀʀᴏʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"ɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀʀʀᴏʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ."

"Knowing my dearest brother, I wouldn't be too surprised if he's planning to have a gorgeous oak box shipped in just for you the second you give birth to whatever's cooking in your tum." Rebekah taunts Hayley leaving her dumbfounded.

Hayley lets out a nervous sigh tapping her nails on the table, "look, I'm leaving as soon as I find Elijah. Being daggered in a box for decades sucks, trust me. You'd best find a way to break that hex and run." Rebekah elaborates before strutting away.

Hayley processes the valuable information the vampire had relayed, "can you help me? I don't trust those witches." She pleaded to Rebekah.

The blonde stopped in her tracks, turning around swiftly and studying the young wolfs facial expressions, her eyes were filled with fear. Letting out a long hum of consideration, Rebekah finally gives in to the girl.

"I met a really powerful witch a while back, she's a siphon so she can easily get the power you need." Rebekah explains, "she might be able to help you and the baby."

"Thank you." Hayley mutters, her lips tugging upwards.

"I wasn't finished." Rebekah snaps, "with such power comes danger and well she's most definitely blessed with rage." She states.

"Whatever it takes to protect the baby." Hayley comments holding her head high. Rebekah smiles warmly with a nod.

"You've got a good attitude Hayley." she smirks, "the witch you need is Makena George, I'll contact her for you."